Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the new notification regarding the entrance examination which will be conducted for the UP Technical Education Teaching Service. The candidates are now invited to apply for this recruitment opportunity and the last date to submit your application form is 15th October 2021. The candidates can download the official notification from the website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in order to get perfect information regarding the opportunity. Given below we have shared some important specifications about the UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Service Notification 2021 Out
UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Service Notification 2021
The official notification was released by the authorities of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on their official website on 15th September 2021. The official notification talks about the details related to the recruitment opportunity including the eligibility criteria and the details related to the entrance examination that will be conducted by the authorities to select the candidates. You must keep in mind the important dates related to the recruitment opportunity if you want to crack the examination without any problem. The candidates are requested to apply for the vacancy after getting information related to the eligibility criteria and other details.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be recruiting candidates in the Technical Education Teaching Service department starting from 15th September 2021 and all of the other procedures related to the entrance examination will be done based upon the time table selected by the authorities. Given below are some important dates related to this recruitment notification.
- The recruitment notification was published by the authorities of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on 15th September 2021.
- You can start applying for this recruitment opportunity from 15th September 2021.
- The last date to fill up the application form is 15th October 2021.
- The last date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank is 12th October 2021
There are a lot of different vacancies available in this department by the Union Public Service Commission and you must apply for the vacancy that you are most suitable for after reading the eligibility criteria. Given below are some important details regarding the vacancies available by the organisation.
- Principal- 13 Posts
- Lecturer various subject – 1254 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent – 16 Posts
- Librarian – 87 Posts
The candidates will only be eligible for the various vacancies in this department after they have successfully passed the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. Given below are the details regarding the eligibility criteria as per the vacancy is presented by the organisation.
- Principal- PhD and First Class at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 16 years of experience in Teaching at degree or diploma level in technical education/Research/Industry, out of which at least 3 years shall be posted PhD experience and 5 years of experience not below the level of HOD. Or First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant discipline and Minimum of 20 years of experience in teaching at degree or diploma level in technical education/Research/ Industry, out of which 5 years of experience not below the level of HOD.
- Lecturer various subjects – B.E./B.Tech./B.S.in relevant discipline (as enumerated in the list of AICTE approved Diploma Courses) with First Class.
- For Technical Disciplines: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in relevant discipline (as enumerated in the list of AICTE approved Diploma Courses) with First Class in either of the two at the time of selection
- Workshop Superintendent – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class.
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least First Class or equivalent and a consistently good academic record, having the knowledge of computers.
There is a specification limit that must be followed by the authorities in order to fill up the application form for the biggest we can see is presented by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Given below are the details regarding the age limit available for the candidates as on July 1st 2021.
- For Principal- The applicant must be above the age of 35 years and below the age of 50 years.
- For other vacancies- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 40 years.
After the candidates are successfully selected by the authorities they will be liable to get a monthly salary as per the rules and regulations of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Given below is the specific information regarding the salary details of the employees.
- Principal- Rupees 131400
- Lecturers For Technical Discipline- Rupees 57700
- Workshop superintendent- Rupees 57700
- Librarian- Rupees 56100.
Before successfully submitting the application form you will also have to submit a certain amount of application fees according to your category. Given below are the details regarding the application fees that the candidates belonging to specific categories will have to pay for this recruitment.
- Unreserved/Economically weaker Sections/Other Backward Class – Exam fee 200/- + Online processing fee 25/-, Total = 225/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-, Total = 105/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee 25/-, Total = 25/-
- Ex-Service Man – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-, Total = 105/-
- To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below.
- You will first have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and go to the latest updates section.
- The update regarding the recruitment opportunity will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called candidate registration.
- Finally click on the option called apply and the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the registration option once again and fill up the application form by selecting all of the details.
- You also have to upload important specifications related to your educational claims and other details.
- Successfully submit the application form and register yourself for this prestigious recruitment opportunity.
You must have perfect knowledge regarding the application procedure for this prestigious recruitment examination presented by the organisation of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in order to apply for the vacancy. You can also get the information regarding the examination pattern from the official notification and you have to prepare yourself accordingly. Make sure to start preparing yourself for the entrance examination by undertaking online courses. Entri is a learning platform which provides crash courses to the candidates applying for UPPSC entrance examinations of all types. Enroll now to get an abundance of benefits!