Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released a notification, UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at uprvunl.org from 18 March 2021. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. On 14 January 2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electr Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL. .Those Candidates Are Interested in the UPRVUNL AE Recruitment 2021, following UPRVUNL Vacancy 2021 and have completed all the eligibility criteria can read the UPRVUNL Notification 2021 from their official website. A total of 196 vacancies will be recruited. The candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 March 2021
- Last Date for the submission of online application: Will be available soon
UPRVNUL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Mechanical||78|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||69|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&I||39|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Computer Science||10|
|Total number of vacancies||196|
UPRVNUL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Thorough knowledge of hindi in devnagri script. If the candidate has not [assed high school or equivalent in Hindi he/she has to pass an exam conducted by exam regulatory authority U.P
- Candidates should have completed a 03 years diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and instrumentation / IT/ Computer science with not less than 65 percentage marks from a recognized State government university or institution.
- Applicants can refer to the official notification from the UPRVNUL official website for detailed information
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01/01/2021. Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/OBC applicants
- For general and OBC applicants – Rs 1000
- For SC/ST applicants – Rs 700
- For Divyan candidates – Rs 10
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done by MCQ type of competitive examination and Personal Interview.
- There shall be two parts in the question paper 150 objective type questions from the syllabus for diploma engineering from the relevant branch as per post advertised. Part II consists of 50 objective type questions from general hindi, general knowledge and reasoning.
How to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply online from 18 March 2021 through uprvunl.org. The last date of the application will be intimidated to the candidates in due course of the time. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number
- First step for applying for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 is registration / sign up of personal details
- Login to complete the personal details
- Payment of application fee after 24 hours through online mode
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fees submitted will not be refunded.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!