Table of Contents
The UPSC conducts the Civil Services Examination, and the commission issues a notification once a year with a specific number of vacancies. Candidates who apply for the exam must also meet the eligibility requirements, according to the commission.The UPSC CSE 2022 application form was released on February 2, 2022 (6 p.m.) by the Union Public Service Commission. Along with the UPSC CS notification 2022, the UPSC CS application form 2022 has been issued on the official website upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CSE 2022 application form must be submitted by February 22.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Application form Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||UPSC Civil Service Examination|
|Application fee||General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 100
SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman/ PwD/ Female – NIL
|Payment Mode||Online (Debit Cards/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile.|
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Application form Dates
On February 2, 2022, the UPSC CSE form 2022 was made available on upsc.gov.in. In the table below, you can see some key UPSC CS exam dates 2022 that were mentioned in the UPSC notice 2022.
|Notification||February 2, 2022|
|Apply Online||February 2, 2022|
|Application form Last date||February 22, 2022 (6 pm)|
|Last date for fee payment (offline)||To be Released|
|Fee payment last date (online)||To be Released|
|Application withdrawal facility||March 2022 (Tentative)|
|Prelims exam date||June 5, 2022|
|Mains exam||September 16, 2022|
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Prelims Application Form
Candidates must apply online after reading the complete guidelines, and an official notification is issued each year with all the exam specifics.
How to Apply for UPSC CSE Prelims 2022?
Candidates who want to apply for UPSC CSE 2022 can get step-by-step directions here. These pointers will give you information on the specific requirements to follow when filling out the UPSC CSE 2022 Exam application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the UPSC website at https://upsconline.nic.in.
- The registration procedure is divided into two sections. Both portions must be completed within the specified time frame.
- Candidates must complete the Online Application Form, which is divided into two sections, Part-I and Part-II, according to the instructions provided.
- To complete the application, candidates must fill out all relevant fields in both parts.
- The RID is the Registration ID that the system generates after the applicant completes Part I of his application registration. The RID should be written down for future reference.
- After completing Part I of the online application, candidates must complete Part II of the online application, which consists of three steps: payment of the examination fee (if applicable), uploading signature and photograph, and selecting an examination centre.
- Candidates must pay a fee of Rs.100/- Rupees One Hundred only) [except SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by cash deposit in any State Bank of India branch, or by using the State Bank of India’s net banking facility, or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
- Before beginning to fill out the Online Application, a candidate must have his or her photograph and signature scanned in the.jpg format in such a way that each file does not exceed 300 KB in size and the photograph and signature do not exceed 20 KB in size.
- Multiple applications should be avoided by applicants. If an applicant must submit numerous applications due to unforeseen circumstances, he or she must ensure that the applications with the higher RID are complete in all respects.
- Applicants must ensure that their genuine and active E-Mail IDs are provided while filling out their Application Forms, since the Commission may contact them via electronic means at various points of the examination process.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Mains Application Form
Candidates who have been determined qualified based on the Preliminary Exam results must complete the Detailed Application Form – I ONLINE.
How to Apply Mains Application Form?
- Candidates must use the website www.upsc.gov.in to fill up and submit the Online Detailed Application Form.
- Candidates must verify that all columns are correctly filled out. The Commission will not accept correspondence from candidates requesting changes to any of the entries submitted in the online Detailed Application Form.
- Candidates must first register at the official website, www.upsc.gov.in, before filling out the Online Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- Candidates must create registration accounts by clicking on the link provided beneath the “login” button.
- During the registration procedure, candidates must provide personal information such as their name, e-mail address, roll number, and date of birth. The password will be given to the registered email address after successful registration.
- Following that, candidates must return to the UPSC website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) and log in to the login module using their Roll Number (six-digit digits) and password.
- The Online DAF has six modules:Personal,Educational Information,Parental Information,Employment Information,Upload documents and Final Submission.
- Candidates must carefully fill in all of the essential details in each of the six modules, and they can save each module once it is completed.
- Candidates will, however, have the ability to make adjustments to any module before submitting their DAF. There will be no online changes after the Final Submission has been made.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Interview Application Form
Candidates who qualify for the Personality Test/Interview as a result of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 must submit their Order of Preferences for Zone(s)/State(s) Cadre (for IAS/IPS) through the online Detailed Application Form – II.
Filling out the Interview Application Form: Step-by-Step Instructions
- In the online Detailed Application Form-II, a candidate will be required to indicate the order of preferences only for those Services that are participating in the Civil Services Examination-2022 and for which the candidate is interested to be allocated in case of eventual selection, prior to the start of the Interview/Personality Test of the Examination (DAF-II).
- Mandatory submission of OBC Annexure (for OBC category only) and EWS Annexure (for EWS category only).
- Additional documents/certificates of higher education, achievements in many sectors, service experience, and so on may be uploaded by an applicant.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Application Form Fees 2022
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Documents required to fill Application Form
When filling up the UPSC CS application form 2022, candidates must provide the information listed below.
- Valid email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Valid photo ID card
- Personal/ academic details
- Details of fee payment
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022: Exam Centres
The UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 is a national level test. The prelims exam for UPSC CS 2022 will be taken in 73 cities, and the mains exam will be held in 36 cities, each with several exam centres. In an official UPSC statement, all of the UPSC CS exam centres for 2022 are listed. Applicants must select an exam centre for both the prelims and mains when filling out the UPSC CS application form 2022. When the UPSC CS admit card 2022 is available, applicants will be advised of the UPSC CS test centre 2022’s final allotment.