Table of Contents
The UPSC CSE test 2022 is one of the exams offered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The UPSC CS exam 2022 is a nationwide exam that is regarded as one of India’s most difficult competitive exams. There are around 10 to 13 lakh people studying for the UPSC CSE 2022 exam, hence creating an effective UPSC study plan 2022 is essential. Aspirants for the UPSC CS 2022 exam are recommended to read the entire article to learn everything there is to know about the UPSC 2022 study plan.
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Exam Dates
|UPSC 2022 Notification||02-02-2022|
|UPSC 2022 Last Date to fill forms||22-02-2022|
|UPSC 2022 Prelims Exam||05-06-2022|
|UPSC 2022 Mains Exam||16-09-2022l|
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Study Plan (Day Wise)
Here is a sample study schedule for applicants to consider while creating their own study schedule.
Why and How
|5:00 a.m.||Wake Up||Try it; it works!|
|5:00 – 5:30 a.m.||Have a cup of tea or coffee, then do some morning yoga or exercise.||Improves concentration and blood flow.|
|5:30 – 6:00 a.m.||Have a bath||Get started for the Day|
|6:15 – 7:45 a.m.||Read the newspaper.||Take notes while you read.|
|7:45 – 8:30 a.m||Breakfast||A hearty meal will provide you with enough energy to get through the rest of the day. Make sure you’re eating properly and healthily.|
|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.||Revision||Begin by reviewing what you learned the day before.|
|9:30 – 11:00 a.m.||Study||Take on the topics that you believe are the most difficult for you now that your mind is fresh and capable of absorbing a lot.|
|11:00 – 11:30 a.m.||Break||Take a break|
|11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m||Study||Resuming your studies is essential. If a subject is bringing you down, try shifting it.|
Afternoon Time Table
|1:30 – 2:30 p.m||Lunch||Take a light lunch with you. It’s best to avoid taking a nap during the day.|
|2:30 – 4:00 p.m||Test Time||This is the point of time when our minds are at their most inefficient. At this point, try doing some practise quizzes or writing.|
|4:00 – 5:30 p.m.||Resume your studies||Try something lighter at this time. A subject that you like or something that interests you.|
|5:30 – 7:00 p.m.||Break||Make a cup of tea or coffee for yourself. Make friends with upbeat individuals. Move around or play. If you haven’t already, go to the gym. If you’re not travelling, that means you have even more time to study!|
|7:00 – 8:00 p.m||Study||Now is a good moment to start something easy. You’d be exhausted from the day’s effort.|
|8:00 – 9:00 p.m.||Revise and Consolidate||Reread and reorganise your notes.|
|9:00 – 9:30 p.m.||Dinner||To get a good night’s sleep, avoid big meals.|
|9:30 – 10:00 p.m||Watch News||Watch quality news|
|10:00 – 10:30 p.m.||Unwind (no TV)||Relax your mind and de-stress it. Listen to music, converse with family and friends, but avoid watching TV.|
|10:30 p.m.||Go to bed||Get a nice night’s sleep. Before going to bed, limit your screen time (mobile etc.)|
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Study Plan for Prelims Exam
- Start with the basics by reading all of the NCERT books (History, Geography, Civics/Political Science, Arts and Culture, and Economics) from class 6 to 2.
- After you’ve finished the initial phase of reading, go over it again, this time delving deeper into the intricacies and making important notes.
- After completing the second phase, pick up the additional books – Indian Polity, Spectrum History, and so on – and read them thoroughly; at the same time, avoid reading newspapers, particularly the editorial sections, for essay purposes, current events, and foreign relations news.
- Once the exam is approaching, solve previous year’s Prelims question papers. Solve at least 10-15 years’ worth of papers, as well as exam series.
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Study Plan for Mains Exam
- Once you return from UPSC prelims after taking it you should start your UPSC 2022 study plan to execute. Because, it is time for UPSC mains preparation 2022. The UPSC mains exam preparation is the most important and hard part as as it have the maximum marks to get selected finally in the Civil Service recruitment exam.
- The UPSC mains exams consist of nine papers, all of which are in descriptive format lengthy answers, with the exception of the essays paper. After taking the UPSC 2022 prelims test, you should begin practising writing mock CSE mains and essays questions.
- By studying for the UPSC prelims 2022 exam, you have also covered 30-40% of the UPSC syllabus 2022 for the CSE mains 2022.
- Now it’s time to finish the remaining 60% of the UPSC CSE mains syllabus 2022, as well as prepare for the optional subject.
- Practice writing UPSC mock tests 2022 responses by using a timer to keep track of time, as well as pointers, bullet points, and writing the answers in an info-graphic format.
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Study Plan for Interview
- The interview stage of the UPSC exam 2022 is the final stage, which is crucial because many students fail to pass the UPSC personality test due to bad performance. It is always a good idea to keep your eyes and ears open for current events on a local, national, and worldwide level when preparing for the UPSC 2022 interview.
- You should begin practicing fluency in English or another language in which you will be taking the CS exam in 2022. Sit in front of the mirror and have a one-on-one talk with yourself, working on your posture, attitude, and personality.
- Prepare some common UPSC interview questions and answers, such as -The meaning of your name, your family tree, your city, town, village, state, famous things about these places, famous celebrities who share your surname, why you chose UPSC Civil Services?, why you chose IAS/IPS/IFoS in the DAF? , and questions based on real-life scenarios, to name a few. Always keep in mind that the DAF (Detailed Application Form) will be the source of the majority of your queries, so fill it out thoroughly.
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Previous Year Question Paper
When candidates begin their UPSC Civil Services preparation, they must solve a variety of prior year’s papers, which are usually helpful. Candidates can use these papers to assess their own preparation and plan their exam strategy for the UPSC CS Exam 2022.
Listed below are links to download the UPSC CS Question papers. Aspirants are expected to follow up.
UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021
|General Studies||General Studies Paper 1|
|Optional Subjects||Agriculture Paper 1|
UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Quiz
1. Scientists in China’s Wuhan laboratory have warned of which new strain of COVID-19?
2. How many drones will grace the Beating the Retreat ceremony on January 29, 2022?
3. Which company has announced USD 1 billion investment in Bharti Airtel?
4. India signed a USD 375 million deal with which nation for the supply of BrahMos missiles?
c) The Philippines
Answer: c)The Philippines
5. Xiomara Castro has become the first-ever female President of which nation?
6. Which institute has developed a COVID-19 diagnosis technique using chest X-ray images?
a) IIT Madras
b) IIT Kanpur
c) IIT Bombay
d) IIT Jodhpur
Answer: d)IIT Jodhpur
Which body has made the Draft Regional Plan 2041: NCR?
a)Municipal Corporation of Delhi
b)National Capital Region Planning Board
c)Ministry of Home Affairs
d)Chief Minister of Delhi’s Office
Answer: b)National Capital Region Planning Board
7. Which of the following Fundamental Rights are not protected by the National Human Rights Commission?
a)Right to Live
b)Right to Property
c)Right to Speech
d)All of the above
Answer: b)Right to Property
8. The Palk Bay Scheme falls under the umbrella of:
Answer: b)Blue Revolution
9. Under UNCLOS the sea and water resources are divided into the following zones. Choose the correct one from below
a)Internal Waters (IW)
b)Territorial Sea (TS)
c)Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ)
d)All of the above
Answer: d)All of the above
10. Which of the following released the report on ‘Best Practices in the Performance of District Hospitals’?
a)Ministry of Home Affairs
c)Ministry of Health
Answer: b)NITI Ayog
11. In which list is public health and sanitation covered?
Answer: a)State List
12. How much is the quota to the EWS category provided in private jobs?
d)None of the above
Answer: d)None of the above
13. What is the percentage of shares held by Tata in Air India
14. MITRA park aims to integrate which of the following?
a)Textile value chain
b)Petroleum value chain
c)MSMEs in Jute Industry
d)All of the above
Answer: a)Textile value chain