Table of Contents
The UPSC ESE (IES) Detailed Application Form (DAF) has been made available on the organization’s website. Up to August 17, 2022, candidates will have access to the UPSC ESE DAF 2022. Candidates who met the eligibility requirements for the IES Mains 2022 results must complete the ESE DAF form.
The Candidates declared successful in Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2022 have to Fill the Form for the Interview Process. The link for the UPSC ESE DAF 2022 was enabled on August 5 and will be active until August 17, at 6:00 pm. In the parts that follow, let’s examine all the crucial information regarding the UPSC ESE DAF. The dates for Personality Test is expected to be released soon.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam (Mains) DAF 2022
Every year, UPSC holds the IES test to find candidates for a variety of specialised positions in the departments of the Union Government. Candidates for the IES, a Central Civil Service, may be posted anywhere in the country. The exam is held to find applicants for engineering jobs in the various departments of the Indian government. The Board has issued the Detailed Application Form for Interview. Candidates must submit the application form and the required documentation to prove their eligibility (if applicable). The following four engineering branches are covered by the Engineering Services Examination:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
The Date and Time of Interview will be Announced Soon. The UPSC will release the Roll Number wise Interview Schedule on the Official Website of the Board.The Candidates will be informed about the Exact Date and Time of Interview through the E-Summon Letter of the Board.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam (Mains) DAF 2022- Application Form
According to the most recent announcement on the Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) official website, the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), which was held to select applicants for various positions, has produced its results. For interviews, the UPSC ESE DAF 2022 Form is now accessible from the organising body on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in, must be filled out by all shortlisted candidates. Candidates who passed the primary examination are urged to submit an application for the interview before the deadline.
UPSC Engineering Service Exam(ESE) DAF Application Dates 2022
Candidates who have cleared the UPSC IES test should pay attention to the UPSC ESE DAF 2022. The table below contains a list of crucial dates that candidates can review.
|UPSC Engineering Service Examination||Important Dates|
|Date of Mains Exam||26 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3 August 2022|
|UPSC ESE 2022 DAF application begins||5 August 2022|
|Last date to fill the UPSC ESE DAF 2022||17 August 2022 (6 PM)|
|Date for Interview/ Personality Test||To be notified soon|
|UPSC ESE Final Result||To be Released|
How to Fill the UPSC ESE DAF 2022?
A personality test or interview will also be conducted as part of the selection process for the position after candidates who successfully complete all rounds of the UPSC ESE recruitment are shortlisted. Here we are providing steps to fill out the UPSC ESE DAF 2022.
- Go to the official website- upsc.gov.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the notification link
- A new webpage with notifications will appear, click on ‘DAF: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2022
- Click on the application link
- On the login page, key in your roll number and password
- UPSC ESE 2022 DAF would appear on the screen
- Check and fill in the application form
- Complete all fields and upload the requested documents.
- Submit the form
UPSC ESE Detailed Application Form 2022 Link
Eligible candidates can click on the button below to apply online or visit the official website,
Documents Required For UPSC ESE DAF 2022
Before completing the online ESE DAF, the candidate should scan all pertinent original papers in grayscale at a resolution of 200 dpi and convert them to a single PDF file of no more than 2 MB. The PDF document that has been produced in this manner must not be password-protected and must be uploaded along with the UPSC ESE DAF 2022 submission online. The application form also needs a scanned copy of the following papers.
- Certificate of age.
- Certificates showing their educational qualification
- Certificate in support of a claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/EWS/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (whichever applicable).
- Aadhar cards, voter cards, PAN cards, passports, driving licences, ID cards for offices or educational institutions, and any other picture IDs issued by the federal or state governments qualify as acceptable forms of identification.
- An agreement that the candidate for the relaxation has properly signed.
- Certificate in support of claim of age concession, wherever applicable.
- Proforma properly completed and signed, provided to DAF as an EWS Annexure by the candidate requesting a relaxation as an EWS candidate.
UPSC Engineering Service Exam(ESE) Application Fee 2022
There are various application fees for the UPSC IES. Depending on the categories of the students, it varies. The fee schedule for each category is broken out as follows:
Guidelines for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) DAF 2022
- The Detailed Application Form (DAF), which will be made accessible on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in from August 5 till August 17 at 6 p.m., must be filled out by all shortlisted candidates.
- On the website, crucial instructions will also be made accessible for filling out the DAF and submitting it ONLINE to the Commission.
- The Commission will revoke the candidate’s candidacy if the DAF is not submitted within the allotted time.
At the time of the personality test, the candidates would be needed to present the original certificates to substantiate their claims on their age, educational background, community, baseline disability (where applicable), etc.
- Once their roll numbers and dates of birth have been entered, candidates can see their grade reports.
- The candidates will be notified in due course of the interview schedule. However, the candidates will be informed of the precise date of the interview via an electronic summons letter.
The schedule for the interviews will also be made available on the Commission’s website by roll number. For updates in this respect, candidates are urged to check out the Commission’s website at https://upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates may call the telephone number 23388088/23381125 Ext. 4331/4340 on all working days between 10.00 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. if they experience any problems filling out the online detailed application form.
UPSC ESE Mains Exam Centers 2022
The list of cities where exams for the Mains Engineering Services Examination conducted was depicted in the table below :
|UPSC ESE (IES) Mains Exam Centres 2022|
Entri App has demonstrated to be an excellent resource for individuals hoping to pass government exams. The applicants are thoroughly prepared for exams related to various fields by our knowledgeable instructors. We offer video classes, lecture classes, and sample exams to assist hopefuls in getting ready as effectively as feasible. Our team of professionals offers concise video lessons that aid in understanding the ideas. Users have access to quizzes and flash cards, and they can take as many free mock tests following the same format as the real exams as they like.