West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the post of Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Agragami in the Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD) in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal, 2021. Read the article completely to know more about the WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021 and apply online.
WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021
WB Police Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Number||WBPRB/NOTICE – 2021/7 (WBCEF & WWCD-21)|
|Notification Release Date||13th February 2021|
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts||Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Agragami in the Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD) in Civil Defence Organization|
|Application Forms submission (on-line mode)||22nd February 2021 to 22nd March 2021 (5 PM)|
|The last date of deposit of Application and/or Processing Fees||24th March 2021|
WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a male citizen of India. Female applicants are not eligible to apply for the posts.
- The applicant should be Civil Defence volunteers and must have completed the Civil Defence foundation training under the Civil Defence Organization.
- Age Limit: The applicant must not be less than 18 years old and must not be more than 40 years old as of 01/01/2021. The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only by 05 (five) years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 (three) years.
- Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Applicants for the post must know swimming. They have to complete 50 meters of swimming. They are also required to complete 800 meters run in 200 seconds.
- Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)]- 169
- Agragami [Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD)]: 117
For Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] & Agragami [Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD)]: Level – 3 in the pay matrix [Rs. 18,800 – Rs. 48,700].
Candidates are selected through direct recruitment comprising of two stages. A candidate is eligible to appear in the next stage only if he passes through the previous one. The stages are
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Class||Height (in cm.)||Chest (in cm.)||Weight (in kg.)|
|Candidates of all categories||165||78 cm. with a minimum
expansion of 5 cm (78 cm to 83 cm)
|Proportionate to height & age as per Medical Standard|
|Gorkhas, Garhwalis, Rajbanshis, and Scheduled Tribes||160||76 cm. with a minimum
expansion of 5 cm (76 cm to 81 cm)
Qualified candidates of PMT only will be eligible to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which shall consist of an 800-meter run in 200 seconds and 50 meters swimming. The PMT & PET shall be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board at the venues selected by the Board.
- Final Competitive Examination
- Written Examination (Full Marks – 85) and Interview (Full Marks – 15) and a Total 100 Marks.
- The duration of the examination will be one hour.
- The question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali).
- Written Examination will be either an OMR based MCQ type written examination or a Computer Based online test (CBT)
- There will be a Negative marking for each incorrect answer in the written examination. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- General Awareness & General Knowledge – 60 Marks
- Arithmetic (Madhyamik standard) – 25 Marks
WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021: Application Procedure
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit-based.
Application Forms may be submitted through online mode during the period from 22nd February 2021 to 22nd March 2021 (5 PM).
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 220|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 20|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 20|
- Visit the official website @www.wbpolice.gov.in and wbdmd.gov.in/Civil Defence/CD_Default.aspx
- Fill up the information and uploading of recent scanned photographs and signatures.
- Note that the Board extends the facility to submit applications through Sahaj Mitr Kendras.