Table of Contents
The accountant salary for freshers can vary significantly depending on factors such as the city of employment, industry, level of experience and the organisation’s size. When considering a career in accounting, one crucial aspect often comes to mind is the salary potential. Understanding the city-wise accountant salary in India can provide valuable insights into the earning potential for both freshers and experienced professionals.
This article will examine Kerala’s average cost accountant salary for 2023 and how it contrasts with salaries in other nations and professions. In addition, we’ll look at intriguing wage statistics like the median income, salaries at the 25th and 75th percentiles, experience-based pay ranges, and more!
Roles and Responsibilities of an Accountant
The success of an organisation is greatly influenced by accountants. They are accountable for keeping track of finances, putting together financial statements, and making sure tax laws are followed.
Some of the key roles and responsibilities of an accountant are:
1. Book keeping: Accountants are responsible for recording financial transactions and maintaining accurate records of all financial activities.
2. Financial Reporting: Accountants prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, to provide a clear picture of the organization’s financial health.
3. Tax Preparation: Accountants ensure that the organization complies with tax regulations and prepares tax returns for the organization.
4. Auditing: Accountants may conduct internal or external audits to ensure that the organization’s financial records are accurate and comply with accounting principles and regulations.
Depending on the size of the organisation and the industry, an accountant’s duties may change. For instance, an accountant employed by a small business can be in charge of all financial operations, whereas an accountant employed by a large organisation might focus on a particular discipline, such tax accounting or financial reporting.
Accountant Salary in Kerala
The average salary of an Accountant in Kerala is ₹21,308 per month. If we look at the full time accountant salary statistics in India as of June 2023, the represented employee makes ₹3,20,847; to be more precise pay rate is ₹26,737 per month, ₹6,170 per week, or ₹149.16 per hour.We have researched the job market for this profession in detail and derived average values. Salary rates can vary depending on where you are employed. In deriving an average wage, the lowest annual salary is ₹3,20,847, and the highest rate is ₹3,20,847.
Accounting courses we offer
Accounting courses in Different Cities
|Business Accounting & Finance Certification|
|UAE Accounting Course|
Accountant Salary in Kerala based on Experience
The most important factor in determining your salary after the specific profession is the number of years experience you have. It stands to reason that more years of experience will result in a higher wage.
- The highest pay for a full time accountant in Kerala depends on a lot of factors. According to our research, this type of specialists in Kerala can make up to ₹3,20,847 per year.
- According to our research, the minimum salary for this position in Kerala is ₹3,20,847. Salaries vary based on years of experience and education level.
- The average monthly income for this position in Kerala varies based on experience, qualifications, and other factors. Anyway, you can expect to earn around ₹26,737 per month.
- On average, these specialists in Kerala earn around ₹149.16 per hour. However, this number varies depending on the specific experience and skillset of the full time accountant.
Average Salary of a Cost Accountant
A Cost Accountant working in Kerala will typically earn around 297,000 INR per year, and this can range from the lowest average salary of about 142,300 INR to the highest average salary of 471,700 INR. These are average salaries for a Cost Accountant in Kerala and include benefits such as housing and transport. Cost Accountant salaries will vary a lot based on your experience, location, skills, and gender.
The median salary for a Cost Accountant in Kerala is 312,400 INR. This is the middle value in the distribution of salaries. What this means is that approximately 50% of the population earn less than 312,400 INR, and 50% of the population earn more than 312,400 INR.
Percentiles are similar to the median salary, but instead of looking at the middle value, they look at the values in the top and bottom half of the distribution. For the average Cost Accountant salary in Kerala, 25% of the population are earning less than 204,000 INR while 75% of the population earn more than 204,000 INR. 75% of the population earn less than 407,100 INR, and 25% of the population earn more than 407,100 INR.
Factors Affecting Accountant Salary
The average accountant income in India is a fantastic place to start, but it’s crucial to remember that a number of variables might influence an accountant’s earning potential.
Here are a few key factors to consider:
1. Education level: In general, accountants with greater education levels make more money than those with lower education. A chartered accountant (CA), for instance, may make more money than an accountant with merely a bachelor’s degree.
2. Certifications: A certified accountant (CA) or a certified public accountant (CPA) are two certifications that may have an effect on an accountant’s pay. These qualifications show a greater degree of skill and can increase an accountant’s marketability.
3. Job title: The income of an accountant may also be influenced by the particular job title they have. A financial controller, for instance, might make more money than a staff accountant, while a senior accountant might make more money than a novice accountant.
4. Experience level: Finally, the potential earnings of an accountant can be significantly influenced by their amount of expertise. In general, accountants with longer work history will make more money than those who are just beginning out.
Q. What is the salary of an Accountant in Kerala?
Ans: Average ₹21,308 per month.
Q. What is the salary of an Accountant fresher in Kerala?
Ans: Average ₹21,816 per month.
Q. What is the maximum salary of an Accountant in Kerala?
Ans: Average Government of Kerala Accountant salary in India is ₹ 6.2 Lakhs for experience between 2 years to 23 years. Accountant salary at Government of Kerala India ranges between ₹ 2.4 Lakhs to ₹ 12.0 Lakhs
Q. What is the highest salary for a full time accountant in Kerala?
Ans: The highest pay for a full time accountant in Kerala depends on a lot of factors. According to our research, this type of specialists in Kerala can make up to ₹3,20,847 per year.
|UAE Accounting in Malayalam||Best Taxation Course Online in Kerala||Tally Certification Course in Kerala|
|Practical Accounting Training Course||Online Options Trading Course||GST Course Online in Malayalam|