Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination for the recruitment to post of Assistant Executive Engineer under the department through the official website. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are waiting for a government job. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the job should have complete knowledge about the job profile and APPSC AEE Eligibility Criteria 2021. In this article you can understand the whole details regarding the post and APPSC AEE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
APPSC Recruitment 2021: Job Overview
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Date of starting of Application||To be announced|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts eligible candidates to the recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer as the vacancies are opened under the commission. This is a permanent government post and a golden opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring for a government job.
APPSC AEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Andhra Pradesh Public Service conducts the examination for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer and has set certain recruitment criteria for the candidates to apply for the examination. It is important for every candidate to know about the detailed eligibility criteria for applying for the post. Here are the details you have to know before submitting the application.
APPSC Age Limit
The recruitment board has set certain age restriction for the candidates who are applying for the posts under APPSC. Candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer must be between the age of 18 years and 42 years.
Candidates with reservation or the eligibility for age limit relaxation should mention the details in the application form at the time of submitting the online application. Also, these candidates have to present the documents regarding the later before the commission at the time of document verification. Here is the age relaxation provided to various sections on the basis of the approved criteria.
|SC, ST, BC||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen and NCC||3 years or equal to years of service.|
|AP State Government Employees||5 years|
|Temporary employees in the State Census Department||3 years|
APPSC AEE Exam Qualification
Certain educational qualifications must the candidates who are applying for the post should hold. Here are the details regarding the qualifications each candidate should possess. Department wise required educational qualification is given below.
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department (Civil): Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or must have passed in Section A and B AMIE exam conducted by the Institute of Engineers in Civil
- Roads and Buildings Engineering Service (Civil): Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification
- Roads and Buildings Engineering Service (Electrical): Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or must have passed in Section A and B AMIE exam conducted by the Institute of Engineers in Electrical
- Water Resource Department (Civil): Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification
- Water Resource Department (Mechanical): Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Panchayati Raj Engineering Service (Civil/Mechanical): Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering
- Tribal Welfare Engineering Department (Civil/Mechanical): Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering
- Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (Civil): Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or must have passed in Section A and B AMIE exam conducted by the Institute of Engineers in Civil
Every candidate who is applying for the post of constable under RPF must be a citizen of India.
APPSC AEE: Experience
For the candidates to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer post under Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) does not require any experience If a candidate has any previous experience, it will be an advantage to them.
APPSC AEE Exam: Number of Attempts
According to the latest reports, APPSC has not mentioned any kind of restrictions in the number of attempts a candidate can give for Assistant Executive Engineering post examination. If a candidate comes under the above mentioned age category and has required educational and other qualification he/she can apply for as many times they want to. Any changes about the attempt restriction details will be updated here if anything comes up.
Sign Up for Entri classes to qualify any government examination you dream off. With the help of thousands of mock tests and guided tutorials from experienced mentors, your dream of gaining a government job is not a dream anymore!
|APPSC AEE Exam Information Links|
|APPSC AEE Notification||APPSC AEE Mock Test|
|APPSC AEE Syllabus||APPSC AEE Video Course|
|APPSC AEE Exam date||APPSC AEE Study Materials|
|APPSC AEE Application Form||APPSC AEE Interview Questions|
|APPSC AEE Vacancy||APPSC AEE Job Profile|
|APPSC AEE Admit Card||APPSC AEE Salary|
|APPSC AEE Study Plan||APPSC AEE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC AEE Previous Question Papers||APPSC AEE Result|
|APPSC AEE Best Books||APPSC AEE Cutoff|
|APPSC AEE Answer key||APPSC AEE Exam Analysis|
|APPSC AEE Selection Process|