Table of Contents
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission declares the APPSC AEE Selection Procedure for Assistant Executive Engineer opening in civil, mechanical and electrical engineers. As per the APPSC AEE Recruitment notification 2021 the number of available vacancies is not yet confirmed. The APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 includes three stages of candidate examination. Where the first stage is the Screening Test followed by the Main Exam as the second stage of the selection process. Once the two stages are completed the candidates are permitted to attend the final/third stage of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021.
The candidates after qualifying the primary stage/preliminary exam are selected to attend the main exam. The final APPSC AEE Recruitment for the post is carried out based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the preliminary and in main exams. Selection will be done from the outcome of the merit list. Here this article includes a discussion about APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 which will give you an idea about procedures involved in the selection. So before getting into any action, let’s get fit with APPSC AEE Selection Procedure.
APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 – Three Stages
- Preliminary Exam: The prelims or the first stage of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 is an online/offline based objective type exam. It is conducted as a screening test for the candidates. The prelims mainly include two sets of paper, where one is all about general studies and personal skills. While the second paper covers questions regarding the particular subject picked out by the candidate among Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Main Exam: once the screening test is done. The selected candidates from the prelims of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 are promoted to the second stage/Main Exam. In the main exam the first two sections of paper are the same as that of the preliminary The difference is, the Main Exam has a third part which covers those topics that the candidate applied for.
- Interview: The third stage of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 candidates after clearing the preliminary and main exam are permitted for the interview stage. In this level candidate document verification is done. The interview includes questions based on the candidate’s concerned subject, checking personal skills of the candidate
Prior to the application for APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 the candidates must learn all about the selection process, the stages included etc. The detailed description of three stages of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 is given below;
Preliminary Exam of APPSC AEE
The first round of the APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 the Prelim Examination. It is a must for the candidate to have the eligibility criteria that is required for the application of the exam. The prelim is a multiple choice question based exam. As it includes two main papers one is about General Studies and Mental Ability. While the other section is an optional subject Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Each questions bears 1 mark
- There is a minus marking of 0.33 for every black answers
Preliminary Exam Pattern
Check below for the exam pattern of APPSC AEE.
|Part A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||2hrs 30 min
|Part B||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering||100||100|
Main Exam of APPSC AEE
Main exam is the second round of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021. This is an objective mode exam with mainly three papers. Each paper section contains marks of 150. In main exams there will be a deduction in mark of 0.33 for each negative answer. Candidate selection is carried out depending on the merit list of the computer screening test. According to the rules of APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 the OC section should get a minimum score of 40% in the screen test. Where for SC, ST and for PHs 30% of marks should be obtained.
- Each questions in paper carries 1 mark
- The total mark of exam is 450
- Negative/minus marks of 1/3 will be done for each wrong answers
Main Exam Pattern
Check below for the pattern of main exam of APPSC AEE.
|Section A||General Studies||150||2hrs 30 min|
|Section B||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering||150||2hrs 30 min|
|Section C||Civil/Mechanical/Agricultural Engineering||150||2hrs 30 min|
Interview of APPSC AEE
Those candidates who qualify all written tests will be promoted to the interview round. The APPSC AEE Selection Process 2021 the third stage does not have any particular pattern or syllabus. The main intention of the interview is to test the candidate’s knowledge of the candidate, personal skills, communication and to know knowledge about the concerned subject. The candidates who clear and qualify all these rounds are appointed to the post.
It is very much important for a candidate to know all about APPSC AEE Selection Procedure This article APPSC AEE Selection Procedure is a best measure for those campaigners who are looking for one to explore. Get to know the selection process and start preparing for the exam. Do not wait for the dates to be declared. If you are an aspiring candidate then begin the preparation after checking the exam pattern. Look for the syllabus and prepare a study schedule as you begin your preparation for the APPSC AEE examination. All the best!!
|APPSC AEE Exam Information Links|
|APPSC AEE Notification||APPSC AEE Mock Test|
|APPSC AEE Syllabus||APPSC AEE Video Course|
|APPSC AEE Exam date||APPSC AEE Study Materials|
|APPSC AEE Application Form||APPSC AEE Interview Questions|
|APPSC AEE Vacancy||APPSC AEE Job Profile|
|APPSC AEE Admit Card||APPSC AEE Salary|
|APPSC AEE Study Plan||APPSC AEE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC AEE Previous Question Papers||APPSC AEE Result|
|APPSC AEE Best Books||APPSC AEE Cutoff|
|APPSC AEE Eligibility Criteria||APPSC AEE Exam Analysis|
|APPSC AEE Answer key|