The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a job advertisement for 23 Assistant Executive Engineers on its official website, psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates must complete the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer application form between October 26th and November 15th, 2022. The AEE positions are focused on the three engineering streams listed below. Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and electrical engineering are all disciplines. Two written tests are used in the APPSC AEE selection procedure. The phases are given below. The first stage is a written examination. This is a written objective test. Candidates who pass the screening test with a score higher than the cut-off point are called in for document verification. Candidates should be familiar with the APPSC AEE test pattern and syllabus before beginning to prepare for this high-octane exam. Knowing these two things will help candidates maximize their preparation time.
APPSC AEE Exam Pattern
To ace the APPSC AEE 2022 exam, you must first understand the APPSC AEE Syllabus and test pattern 2022. Aspirants studying for the next APPSC AEE 2022 test should be aware of the subjects covered so that they are adequately prepared. Students must become acquainted with the APPSC AEE test pattern and curriculum for the exam for which they are prepared, as this will allow them to gain a comprehensive understanding of the APPSC AEE Exam. The exam will be of the objective type. The course of the exam will be 150 minutes. The total number of questions will be 150. Part A of the written exam is a written test, while Part B is an interview (Part B). Paper 1 is divided into two pieces, Paper 2 is divided into three parts, and Paper 3 is divided into three parts. The Main Written Exam is a multiple-choice exam. The paper has 450 questions in total. Each question is worth one point. For each incorrectly answered question, a negative mark of 13 is deducted. Each paper has a time limit of 150 minutes to be answered.
|Paper 1: General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper 2: Civil and Mechanical Engineering (Common)||150||150||150|
|Paper 3: Civil Engineering||150 150 150|
APPSC AEE Syllabus
The official announcement has a full AEE syllabus for Civil Engineering, APPSC, and other disciplines. It is important to remember that the material for the Screening Test is part of the syllabus for the Mains Test in most streams. As a result, if a candidate prepares for the Mains, he or she will also be prepared for the screening test. Let us look at the key points in the APPSC AEE syllabus below:
- Paper 1 – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs – international, national, and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day-to-day life Contemporary
- developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on the Indian national movement.
- 5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Paper 2 – Common to Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
- Paper 3 – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design on Steel Structures
- Construction Planning and Management
- Hydraulics and Water Resource Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Transport Engineering
- Paper 3 – Mechanical Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Machine Drawing and Solid Modelling
- Engineering Materials
- Manufacturing Science
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
APPSC AEE Syllabus
Individuals can obtain the APPSC AEE Syllabus and strengthen their preparation for the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Examination (01 and 02-04-2022). The APPSC 2022 AEE Syllabus includes all of the necessary topics and sections. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission AEE Exam will have questions from the General Studies/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering categories. The official notification given by the commission will provide you with the APPSC AEE Complete Syllabus.