Table of Contents
APPSC has rolled out notifications for APPSC Departmental test for November Session 2019 Application. According to the notification the Departmental tests will be held in the month of November 2019. For further details you can go to psc.ap.gov.in. The start date to fill up the applications is 16th October and the end date is 28th October 2019. In this blog we will discuss about this specific APPSC departmental test of 2019 so that you can have a brief idea about it.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019: Important Dates
Every candidate needs to plan the preparation according to the dates for the examination, the dates of APPSC Department Test are given as follows;
|Online Applications Start and End dates||16th Oct 2019 to 28th Oct 2019|
|APPSC Departmental Tests Exam Date||14th To 19th Nov 2019|
|Roll out of APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Ticket 2019||2nd Week Of Nov 2019|
|APPSC Departmental Tests Nov 2019 Results||Last Week Of Nov 2019|
APPSC Departmental Test 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- The employees working for government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to give departmental tests as per their respective Departmental Service.
- The employees working in the secretariat are allowed to appear for the test in order to seek a promotion or a transfer to other services; Commercial Taxes Department, Treasuries and Accounts Departments, Typists-cum-assistant of Finance and Planning.
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the
respective Service Rules for eligibility.
a) Sericulture Department- Paper Code Nos: 32,47, 65, 80, 90, 101,115, 130 & 143.
b) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
c) Divisional T e s t : Paper Code Nos: 30, 63,81,113 &138
d) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code Nos: 44, 78,99 and 128.
e) Workshop Of f i c e r s : P a p e r C o d e Nos :1 4 & 29.
f) A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
4.The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67,77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141,142,144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019: Special Condition for few Tests
a) DIVISIONAL TEST (PC.Nos.30, 63, 81,113 &138): – Senior Assistants working in the Offices of Director of Accounts in Projects and Accounts Branches of the Divisions of the Public Works Department, Roads & Buildings, Irrigation, Public Health Engineering.Department, Panchayat Raj Engineering Department and Ports Department, who have been working as such for a period of three years or more are allowed to appear for this examination. Superintendents working in the above Departments are also allowed to
appear for the examination.
The Service Certificate given below shall be filled and get the signature with Seal of theControlling Officer of parent department. The Service Certificate duly signed by the Controlling Officer should be scanned and uploaded. Otherwise their applications will be summarily rejected. Local Body Employees may also apply for this Test. But their admission is provisional, subject to their eligibility as per G.O.Ms.No.86, Finance & Planning (FW.WA-1) Department, dt. 22/05/1998. Commerce graduates who claim exemption from passing Paper-I of Part-I of Divisional Test should furnish information in the Application Form and commerce degree certificate should be scanned and uploaded. Failing which, their Applications are not considered for exemption of Paper-I of Part-I of the Divisional Test.
b) The applicants for the Departmental Tests for Mines & Geology (Paper Code 150), shall also upload the scanned service certificate format given below, duly signed by the controlling officer.
c) Applicants for Fisheries Department Test-II should furnish the information regarding satisfactory completion of training from the State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada in the Application Form.
d) Applicants for Criminal Judicial Test with Law Qualification should furnish the information in the Application Form and Law degree certificate should be scanned and uploaded to seek exemption from passing Paper-I & II of the above Test, failing which their Applications will not be considered for exemption from passing Papers I & II of the Test.
e) Applicants for Deputy Inspectors Test have to appear for all the three papers in their first attempt. In subsequent attempts, however, they can appear for each paper separately. For Papers on “Educational Statistics” Public Instructions Report for the year 1980-81 is prescribed. The candidates who have applied previously should furnish the information in the Application Form.
f) Applicants for Translation Test (Paper Code No. 19 and 28) should invariably mention the language for Paper Code No. 28.
g) Second Class Language Test (Paper Code No.05) will be held in various Languages, i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil & Urdu.
h) In case of Gujarati (P.C.No.6) and Marwari (P.C.No.7) Language Tests, the Application (Candidates shall download the filled in application form and upload in the Commission Website duly attested by HOD) should be forwarded by the Head of the Department as an evidence to claim his/her eligibility as per relevant Rules.
i) Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department of Higher Standard P.C.No.37 will be conducted in Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/ Oriya/Marathi. P.C.No.36 Lower Standard will be conducted translation from English into a Language chosen. The Candidate should also opt the language in which he/she desires to appear in addition to English for the Translation Test in the Application Form. Otherwise the Application will be rejected.
j) Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department (Advanced Standard) (P.C.NOs.58 & 74) will be conducted in Telugu and Urdu only.
k) Candidates should pass all the parts of Second Class (P.C.Nos.5, 6 &7) / Third Class Language Tests (P.C.No.155) at a time as per the revised scheme of examination in terms of G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser.- C) Department, dt:18/04/2002. However, candidates appearing for Paper Codes 5, 6 and 7 will be admitted to the Parts B, C & D (Viva-Voce) only, if they pass the Part-A Written Examination. For Third Class Language Test, only VIVA-VOCE in A, B, C parts will be conducted without any written test. They will be informed of the date and place of the Oral Test separately at appropriate time.
L) Staff of the Survey and Land Records Department shall answer Surveyor’s Test Higher Grade/ Lower Grade and Survey & Settlement Surveyor’s Test Higher Grade/ Lower Grade, in one language only i.e., either in English or Telugu or Urdu.
m) Applicants for Sericulture Department Test, Part-III (Paper Code No. 154 – Practical Test) must pass Part – I of the Test consisting 4 papers and that they are required to furnish the information in the Application Form.
n) The Question Papers for Departmental Tests will be in English only. However for (i)”Surveyor’s Test” (Higher Grade/Lower Grade) (ii) “Survey and Settlement Surveyor’s Test” (Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) and (iii)”Translation Tests”, the question papers will be in the chosen language, besides English.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019: Step by Step Procedure to Apply
1) Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes done. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. (If candidates already have OTPR ID number then he/she can proceed to the next step.2) The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3) The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.19/2019. The Basic details required for calculation of the Fee will be taken automatically from the OTPR data. The Applicant has to verify all the details that were displayed.
4)Once the Payment form is submitted, the respective details (Used for Calculation of fee) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the Modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
5) After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form.
6)On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Candidate is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
7) Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification).
8)Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
9) In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP 2
10) Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only. Fields which affect the Name, personal details and fee are not enabled for corrections.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019: Exam Pattern
|Examination Type||Duration of the Examination||Timing of the respective shifts|
|Morning Shift||Evening Shit|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Descriptive Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
(For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.