State Bank of India released the notification for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) under clerical cadre 2020. Aspirants can check the details of notification through Entri. Also, get the latest updates about the exam dates. It’s very much important to start your preparation soon. Entri will provide you with the details about the SBI Clerk examination. Moreover, Entri will provide you the latest patterns of questions. Practice the free SBI Clerk mock tests and ensure your dream job in 2020.
SBI Clerk- Exam Details
SBI Clerk exam is one of the prestigious exams in India. The recent competitions show that it is the most sought after job among youth. Job security and social status make it popular. So, the aspirants should start preparations right away to ensure your success in 2020.
Any graduate can attend the exam within the age limit of 20-28 years. The exam consist of two phases:
- Preliminary Phase
- Mains Exam
The prelims exam is an online objective with 100 questions for 60 minutes. Applicants have to attempt 3 sections viz, English language(30), Numerical ability(35), Numerical ability(35). There will be sectional timing of 20 minutes and a negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
The Mains Examination:
|Name of the test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours and 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Free Online Mock Tests
Firstly, it is very much important to practice mock tests. The exams are online! So, the candidate has to be familiar with the interface. Practicing these mock tests will give confidence for navigating through the questions, time management.
Secondly, SBI frequently changes question patterns and comes up with new model questions. The mock tests on Entri are prepared by the subject experts. Attempting the mock tests will help contenders to sort out this problem too.
Attempt SBI Clerk 2020 Free Mock Test- Level 2 Test
1. P’s efficiency is 10% less than Q
Quantity I. ‘x’ : P can do half the work in x days
Quantity II. ‘y’: Q can do 1/4th of the work in y days
P’s efficiency = 9
Q’s efficiency = 10
Let the total work = 180
P can do half work in x days -> 180/2 work in 90/9 = 10 days
Q can do 1\4th work in y days -> 180/4 = 45 work in 45/10 = 4.5 days
2. The market price of a bicycle was Rs. 12500. This price was 25% above the cost price. It was sold at a discount of 10% on the marked price.Quantity I. Net profit
Quantity II. Rs 1200
Let x be the CP
x = 10000
Selling price= 10% discount on market price = 12500−10/100×12500=11250
Net profit = 11250 – 10000 =1250
3. Directions : In the questions given below, there is a sentence in which one part is given in brackets. The part given in brackets may or may not be grammatically correct. Choose the best alternative among the four given which can replace the part in brackets to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the part given in brackets is already correct and does not require any replacement, choose option (e), i.e. “No replacement required” as your answer.
The beginning of the empire ( is conventionally dated ) to the victory by its founder Babur over Ibrahim Lodi.
There is no grammatical error in the sentence.
The beginning of the empire is conventionally dated to the victory by its founder Babur over Ibrahim Lodi.
4. How many card does sanjay has?
Statement I:Hari has 5 cards more than Ram .ram has 3 cards more than Ravi.Hari has two cards more than Sanjay
Statement II:Allen has 5 cards more than hari. Sabin has 6 cards
Only Sabin’s number of cards is given, no relation is given to find the card number of Sanjay .
5. How many persons are taller than B?
Statement I:C is taller than only two persons and shorter than A and B
Statement II:B is shorter than only A
Statement I :C> 2 persons:A,B>C
Statement II:A>B>the others
Moreover, many more mock tests are designed in a way that it is easier for the aspirants to attend. All you want to do is:
- Download Entri App freely from Google Store.
- Register yourself with a valid Mobile number.
- Choose your course.
- Select the exam.
- Read the instructions and “Start” the exam.
- “Finish” to check your personalized scores.
- Subscribe to Entri Unlimited to get more mock test series.
- Create/join peer groups to clear your doubts.
Download Entri App for free and avail mock test series
Obviously, mock tests will help you to improve your scores. Entri will be the best platform to upgrade yourself.
Get more articles related to SBI Clerk 2020.
Discussion about this post