Table of Contents
Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications from candidates below 42 years to fill the Assistant Development Officer positions. The Assistant Development Officers are recruiting for the Andra Pradesh Handloom and Textile Department. Graduates from any stream are eligible for these posts. Here we are discussing the salary, allowances and other benefits of the Assistant Development Officers in APPSC. The Assistant Development Officer Salary would be around Rs. 70000 along with all other allowances.
Assistant Development Officer Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized University/Institutes, OR
- The candidates must possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the Andra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 18 years – 42 years.
- Age relaxations as per the government norms are applicable.
Assistant Development Officer Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions and Maximum Marks
|General Studies and Mental Ability
|Social and Cultural History of Andra
Pradesh & Indian Constitution
|Planning and Economy
|Number of Questions
|The social history of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the
History of various social and cultural
Movements in Andhra Pradesh and
A general overview of the
|General Studies & Mental Ability
|Planning in India and Indian Economy
Contemporary Problems and Developments in
A rural society with special reference to
Check here to find more details about APPSC Group II services: APPSC Group-II Notification
Assistant Development Officer Salary
The Assistant Development Officers in Handloom and Textile Department falls under Group-II services in the Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission services. The Assistant Development Officer is an Executive post under Group-II services. The pay scale for the Assistant Development Officer is anywhere between Rs. 26,600- Rs. 77,030. The Assistant Development Officer Salary will be as of the following:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 26,600
- Allowances: House Rent Allowances + Dearness Allowances + Travel Allowances = Rs. 15000 – Rs. 18000
- Dearness Allowance (DA) for state government employees is 24% of basic pay.
- The Assistant Development Officers shall be eligible to travel by first class in Train and the amount will get reimbursed to them.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) will vary depending upon your posting location. The HRA will vary between 12% to 20% of basic pay.
- Along with all the allowances provided Provident Fund and insurance contributions will get deducted from the monthly salary.
- Gross Salary per month – Rs 30,600/- – RS. 36,600/-
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.