Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for BPSC Exam 2021. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has uploaded the notification for BPSC 67th Notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2021 on its official website – bpsc.nic.in. BPSC 67th Registration will start from 30 September 2021. Candidates are selected and recruited to various posts in the government sector by BPSC. This year, 555 vacancies have been announced.
The BPSC Exams are conducted in various stages. Candidates are recruited through written exams and interviews. In this blog, we discuss in detail the exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria and bpsc 67th cce selection procedure.
BPSC 67th CCE Selection Process 2021
- The bpsc 67th cce selection process 2021 consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and is followed by an Interview.
- Those who are eligible for the exam and meet the age and educational requirements can apply for the exam.
- The preliminary exam is qualifying in nature.
- Those who qualify for the preliminary exam can attend the main exam.
- Candidates who clear the main exam are then called for the interview.
- Finally, a merit list is prepared based on marks in the main exam and interview.
Exam details including marks, duration, name of papers etc. are described below.
BPSC 67th CCE Exam Pattern 2021
BPSC exam is conducted as a 3-tier exam :
BPSC 67th CCE Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- The preliminary exam consists of questions from General Studies, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The exam is conducted out of 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Prelims exam is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks to write the mains exam.
- This score will not be considered while preparing the final merit list.
- There will be five options for every question.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The questions will be available in English and Hindi.
BPSC 67th CCE Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- Candidates can appear for the main exam once they qualify for the prelims exam.
- This exam is a subjective type.
- There will be a Paper in General Hindi which is qualifying in nature. Its score won’t be considered while preparing the final merit list.
- For the Optional paper, the candidates can choose from different subjects given on the official site will fill the application form.
- Paper 1 and 2 in General Studies are available in both English and Hindi.
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper 1)||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper 2)||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 Hours|
- Candidates are called for the interview once they clear the main exam.
- The interview is conducted in 120 marks.
- In the interview, the personality and skills of the candidate are tested by the interview board.
- Lastly, a merit list is prepared out of 1020 marks (900 marks of the mains exam and 120 marks of interview).
BPSC 67th CCE Salary 2021
The pay scale for various posts under BPSC ranges between Rs.9,300 and Rs.34,000 +Grade Pay Rs.5400, 4800, 4200. For more details regarding the salary for various posts, click here.
BPSC Selection Process: Posts under BPSC 67th CCE 2021
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Project Officer/Assistant Director
- Assistant Director – Social Security
- Assistant Director – Child Protection
- Assistant Registrar
- Bihar Administrative Services
- Bihar Police Services
- Bihar Financial Services
- Bihar Home Guard Services
- Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer)
- Bihar Education Services
- Bihar Registration Services
- Bihar Jail Services
- Bihar Labour Services
- Bihar Election Services
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Audit Officer
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Police Superintendent
- Rural Development Officer
- Sugarcane Officer
Age Requirement for various posts of BPSC 67th CCE 2021
Minimum Age Required
|Police Sub Inspector||20 years|
Rural Development Officer
|Labor Enforcement Officer||21 years|
Block SC & ST Welfare Officer
|All other posts||22 years|
Maximum Age limit
|General Category (male)||37 years|
|General Category (female)||40 years|
|BC/ OBC (male and female)||40 years|
|SC/ ST (male and female)||42 years|
You can download the Entri app free of cost and join the class. It provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes.
|BPSC Exam Information Links|
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Mock Test|
|BPSC Syllabus||BPSC Video Course|
|BPSC Exam date||BPSC Study Materials|
|BPSC Application Form||BPSC Interview Questions|
|BPSC Vacancy||BPSC Job Profile|
|BPSC Admit Card||BPSC Salary|
|BPSC Study Plan||BPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|BPSC Previous Question papers||BPSC Result|
|BPSC Best books||BPSC Cutoff|
|BPSC Eligibility Criteria||BPSC Exam Analysis|
|BPSC Answer key|