Railway Recruitment Board conducts recruitment examinations every year to fill up lakhs of vacancies under the Indian Railway. Getting a job in Indian Railway is not an easy task, it can be achieved through hard work and best preparation on each subject. RRB being a highly preferred job for many people, Indian Railway usually recruits candidates under two categories like Technical and Non- Technical or gazetted (Group A and B) and non-gazetted (Group C and D) employees. In this article let’s check out the list of Best Books for RRB ASM (Assistant Station Master) Preparation.
Best Books for RRB ASM Preparation
RRB is planning to conduct an examination for the Assistant Station Master post soon in 2021. As we all know, the profile for Assistant Station Master (ASM) is in charge of running trains at his station of posting. The ASM will be operating the signals and ensuring that all tasks are completed as per the rule book assigned by the RRB. The selection process will through a single written exam or Computer Based Test, a Medical examination, and document verification, after that the merit list will be declared on the Official Website. The job seekers who were dreamt of a Railway job can surely apply for the post and start their preparation with the exam syllabus right away.
List of Best Books for RRB ASM
To crack the railway Assistant Station Master exam the aspirant needs to be aware of the paper exam pattern. The allotted time for each section and cracking each section within the time duration are important. Preparing for all the sections along with the solved previous question papers & latest sample papers can be the smart way to prepare for the exam.
Logical Reasoning is one of the important sections in RRB or most competitive exams. The questions question can be from Alphabet Sequence, Analogy, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Symbols, Syllogism, Inequalities, Puzzle, Assumptions, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning by M. K. Pandey
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Aggarwal
- New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal and Analytical by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
- Lucent’s General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Science can be easily cracked by running through Higher Secondary Science books. Topics covered in the general science section are Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Astronomy and Space Technology, IT, Inventions and Discoveries, Nutrition, etc.
- General Science for Indian Railways RRB Exams -ALP/Group D/NTPC/JE
- Railway To The Point General Knowledge and General Science from KICX
- Objective General Science from Expert Compilations
- Lucent’s General Science by Ravi Bhushan
- Encyclopedia of General Science from Arihant Experts
To crack the mathematics portion in the syllabus, students should have strong knowledge in Algebra, Data interpretation, Shares and Dividends, Profit and loss, mensuration, ratio and proportion, and various other topics.
- Arithmetic by R. S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Reasoning Test from Upkar Publication Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Exam from Disha Experts
- New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal: Verbal, Non – Verbal & Analytical of Indu Sijwali and B. S. Sijwali
- Time Competitive Arithmetic Objective by Sagir Ahmad
- Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- NCERT Maths from Class 6 to Class 11
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- Lucent’s General Knowledge from Lucent Publication
- Pratiyogita Darpan from Upkar Publication
- Manorama Yearbook by Malayala Manorama
- General Knowledge & Awareness 2017 for RRB Railway Recruitment Exams (NTPC/ALP/ASM/Technical) from Disha Experts
- Disha Experts – General Knowledge & Awareness 2018 for RRB Railway Recruitment Exams (NTPC/ALP/ASM/Technical)
- Arihant General Knowledge 2020
- NCERT Books – Class X, XII
So, practice all the topics by learning with the Entri app and download easily through a single click. Candidates should have a better knowledge of the RRB ASM 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Eligibility Criteria. Along with preparation, and study plans, candidates should give equal or more importance to the mock tests of RRB exams.
|RRB ASM Exam Information Links|
|RRB ASM Notification||RRB ASM Mock Test|
|RRB ASM Syllabus||RRB ASM Video Course|
|RRB ASM Exam Date||RRB ASM Study Materials|
|RRB ASM Application Form||RRB ASM Interview Questions|
|RRB ASM Vacancy||RRB ASM Job Profile|
|RRB ASM Admit Card||RRB ASM Salary|
|RRB ASM Study Plan||RRB ASM Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RRB ASM Previous Question Papers||RRB ASM Result|
|RRB ASM Eligibility Criteria||RRB ASM Cutoff|
|RRB ASM Selection Process||RRB ASM Exam Analysis|
|RRB ASM Answer Key|