Table of Contents
As you are aware, Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, and Digital Marketing Executive vacancies. This recruitment drive will fill up 2106 posts in the organization. As per the latest updates, the BPNL Recruitment 2022 commenced on 25th November 2022 and will remain till 10th December 2022. Once the registration process is over, the exam date will declare. Thus, those candidates preparing to apply for BPNL Vacancy 2022 must study for the exam as well.
Understanding the syllabus is essential to write an exam confidently and error-free. Going through the BPNL syllabus and exam pattern will help the candidates to clear the Written Aptitude Test and get shortlisted in the final selection round. In this article, we will be discussing BPNL Syllabus 2022 and the Exam Pattern in detail.
BPNL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Highlights
|ame of Organization||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||2106|
|Name of Post||Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, and Digital Marketing Executive|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Pattern of Questions||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking Scheme||No Negative Marking|
|Selection Process||Written Aptitude Test, Document Verification|
BPNL Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The application process for SAIL DSP Vacancy 2022 commenced on 28 November 2022 and will close on 10th December 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before test. The official date for the exam will notify later. Candidates can check important dates related to BPNL Recruitment 2022.
|Online Application||25 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2022|
|Syllabus Release||25 November 2022|
BPNL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – How to Download
- Visit the BPNL website @bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Click on the latest Updates Tab on the home page.
- Press the Syllabus Button
- Check and connect the Syllabus you want
- Now you may view and download BPNL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
- Take a printout for easy reference
BPNL Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates must make themselves familiar with the exam pattern to work hard and prepare well for the Written Aptitude Test. There are 5 subjects: Hindi, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India, Marketing, Skill Development, Basic Principles of Computer. The BPNL Exam Pattern 2022 is mentioned below,
- Total Number of Questions – 50
- Pattern of Questions – Objective Type
- Duration – 30 Minutes (Information of Exam date and timing will be sent of registered email of candidate)
- Reporting Time – Just before 15 Minutes of Exam Time
- Every Question is of 1 mark.
- No negative marking on Wrong Answer
- Qualifying/Passing marks is 40%. There is no relaxation or reservation in passing marks.
- All candidates need to get 40% for qualifying/passing the examination.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India||10||10|
|Basic Principles of Computer||10||10|
BPNL Recruitment Exam 2022 – Process of Computer Based Test
- A link will be sent on email of the Candidate 2 days prior to the examination date. The
link will be activated 15 minutes before the Scheduled time of Examination.
- Candidates are advised to click on the examination link to complete all the steps before Exam Start time.
- After clicking on the link, the candidate has to enter their registration number and registered mobile number, then submit.
- On submitting the registration number and registered mobile number, The instructions to start and finish the exam will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- Candidate has to choose one language out of Hindi and English before the exam.
- Questions of all subjects except hindi and English subjects will be in both languages.
- During the exam, if you come across any errors in hindi language paper, candidates are allowed to change the language to hindi.
- If there is any error in Hindi part of the question paper like a typing error or mistake of the font etc. then preference will be given to the meaning being expressed in the English part. It means that in case there is a difference in the hindi and English questions the meaning in English will be held valid.
BPNL Recruitment Syllabus 2022
- अरॊकाय – ऩरयचम
- शद्ुध वर्तवनी
- वातमाॊश केलरए एक शब्द
- प्वरोभ शब्द
2. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India
- Important Facts – Types and Origin of Agriculture
- Type of agriculture according to time (season)
- Land Measurement – Important Facts
- Agricultural Tools
- Important terminology and research center related to agriculture
- Animal Husbandry – Introduction, Meaning and Schemes
- Animal Husbandry Classification
- Diseases and causes in animals
- Livestock Production and Management
3. Skill Development
- Skill Education – Important Facts and Skill India
- Communication Skill, Team Work
- Problem solving and Negotiation Skill
- Networking and Time Management
- Organizational behavior Skills
- Marketing – Nature, scope and importance
- Marketing – Concept and its Development
- Advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, publicity and public relations
- Issues and Development in Marketing
- Distribution Channels and Physical Distribution Decisions
5. Basic principle of Computer
- MS – Office
- Function Key
- Network Technology
- World Wide Web
- Internet Technology
BPNL Recruitment Exam 2022 – Instructions to Candidates
- Please avoid any malpractice as this might affect your candidature.
- Candidates will not be allowed to vacant his/her seat during the examination.
- Any technical mistake in computer/laptop/mobile and power failure during examination is the sole responsibility of the candidate. Online exam will be terminated on any abruptions during the Exam for the reasons given earlier. Hence, candidates are required to check all the systems and keep power backup before beginning the exam.
- Candidates need to keep pen and paper for rough work.
- Browser/OS Requirements – This examination is supported by below listed
- browser/version only –
✔ Google Chrome
✔ Mobile- Android Version 6.0 and above
✔ Desktop- Windows 2007 and above
✔ Internet – 4G Speed
✔ Complete Signal/Network in Mobile