Table of Contents
Bihar PSC has invited applications from eligible engineering graduates to fill the Assistant engineer vacant positions across the state service. The BPSC recruits engineers from electrical, civil and mechanical streams.The notification was released on 13th September 2019. This is a great opportunity for fresh Engineering Graduates too, to join the government service in the related post. In this blog we will discuss about the BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers, AE exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates and detailed salary.. For further details go to this site www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Important Dates
|BPSC Assistant Engineer( Mechanical and Civil) Notification 2019||13/09/19|
|Online Registration Commences on||16/09/19-26/09/19|
|Last date for completing Online Payment||30/09/19|
|Last date for Submitting Online Registration||04/10/19|
|Last date for reaching the Hard copy of Application through Speed Post or Registered Mail||21/10/19, 5.00 P.M.|
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
Assistant Engineer (Civil)- A Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from any UGC recognized University or Institute, (A.I.C.T.E.Approved).
|General Men||21 – 37 years|
|EWS/EBC /General Women/OBC||40 Years|
|SC/ST Men and Women||42 Years|
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Procedure to Fill up Form
Given below are the details on how a candidate can fill the form for BPSC AE Civil;
- The registered candidates can remit the online payment only after 11.00 A.M. of the next day.
- After making the online payment, candidates should wait up to the next day at 11.00 A.M. for filling the application form.
- The applicant should note down the e-mail ID, Mobile number, User name, Password. These are to be kept with them until the final result.
- Mere registration and online payment completion will not fulfill the candidature.
- Candidate should upload photograph and signature(in English) at appropriate columns. Also, the candidate should keep at least 4-5 copies of the same photograph with them.
- For the Unsuccessful’ Payment or transaction Status Failure or Transaction Status Pending cases, due to internet problems, the Commission will not be responsible. So, the candidates are advised to avoid the last-minute rush!
- Download the hard copy of the application form from the dashboard. Along with the signatures( Hindi and English) at appropriate places, and self-attested copies of certificates should reach the Commission office before 5.00 P.M.
- Check for the Registration number, Submitted Registration number and Bar code on the hard copy.
Check the complete notification of Civil Assistant Engineer Posts.
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Vacacies and Pay Scale
Total Vacancies: 28
|Category||No of Posts Vacant|
Vacancies for the Assistant Engineer (Civil):18The salary scale under 7th Pay Commission Level 09 [Entry Pay of Rs. 53,100/- PM + Travel Allowance (600-1500) + DA (6372/-) + HRA(3,186 – 8,496)].
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Exam Pattern
The candidates’ who have successfully completed the application procedure will be able to attend the exam. The exam date will be updated soon. The exam will have a compulsory Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
Exam pattern for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|General English||100||Objective||3 hours|
|General Engineering Science I||100||Objective||1 hour|
|General Engineering Science II||100||Subjective||2 hours|
|Civil Engineering 1 Paper I||100||Objective||1 hour|
|Civil Engineering 1 Paper II||100||Subjective||2 hours|
|Civil Engineering 2 Paper I||100||Objective||1 hour|
|Civil Engineering 2 Paper II||100||Subjective||2 hours|
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Syllabus
General English Syllabus
● Reading Comprehension
● Indirect and Direct Speech
● Usage of Words
● Translation of Sentences
● Precise Writing
● Fill in the blanks
● Vocabulary- Spelling Test
● Parts of Speech
● Cloze test
● Idioms and Phrases
● English-Hindi Anuvad
● Shuddha and Ashuddha
● Vilom Shabd
● Samanarthak Shabd
● Yugam Shabd
Interested candidates can download the BPSC AE Official notification from here: BPSC AE Notification
BPSC AE Civil Engineering Syllabus
● The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydro Power
● Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
● Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
● Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
● Environmental Engineering
● Structural Analysis
● Design of Steel Structures
● Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
● Construction Practice
● Planning and Management and Waste Water Engineering
● Water Supply Engineering
● Building Materials
● Solid Mechanics
● Solid Waste Management
● Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
● Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
● Surveying and Geology
● Transportation Engineering
● Railways Systems
BPSC AE Civil Previous Years Papers: Previous Year Question Bank
Click on the Download below to get the previous year paper for respective sections;
Previous Year Paper for 2018
Paper 1 (General Hindi) – Download
Paper 2 (General English) – Download
Paper 3 (General Studies) – Download
Paper 4 (General Engineering Science) Objective – Download
Paper 4 (General Engineering Science) Subjective – Download
Paper 5 (Civil Engineering) Objective – Download
Paper 5 (Civil Engineering) Subjective – Download
Paper 6 (Civil Engineering) Objective – Download
Paper 6 (Civil Engineering) Subjective – Download
These are the details of the notification for BPSC AE Civil Previous years papers blog . Hope all candidates have completed the application procedures and started your preparations. Entri can help with your preparations with daily current affairs, notes on various topics, and most importantly, with mock exams! Practice more mock sections and ace your rank possibilities.