Table of Contents
The 31st Bihar Judicial Service Examination notification is released by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) for 122 vacant posts. Aspiring candidates can submit their application through online mode on official website of BPSC i.e. from 31st August 2020, Which was earlier scheduled from 12-03-2020 to 28-03-2020. which was extended to 03-06-2020 to 15-06-2020. Which is now further scheduled to 31-08-2020 and last date of registration for submitting BPSC 31st Judicial Service exam application is on 12th September 2020. In this article we will discuss about BPSC Civil Judge exam 2020 notification in detail.
BPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification 2020 – Overview
|Official Notification released on||09-03-2020|
|Online Registration started on||31-08-2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration(Extended)||12-09-2020|
|Last date for submitting Application Fees||05-09-2020|
|Number of Vacancy||221|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Bihar Judicial Service Prelims 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Date||To be announced|
BPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification 2020 – Apply Online
Online registration for 31st Bihar Judicial examination was primarily began on 12-03-2020 which was extended for various reasons. Now registration has resumed, i.e, from 31-08-2020 to 12-09-2020. Aspiring candidates must ensure that they meet all the required eligibility criteria before applying. Here, we have provided all the details like eligibility criteria, Selection process, application procedure, application fee etc.
BPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification 2020 – Eligibility
The eligibility criteria set by BPSC for the post of Civil Judge is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
The candidate must be a graduate in Law approved by the Bar Council of India.
The age of candidate must be of minimum 22 years and must not exceed 35 years to be eligible to apply for the civil judge service examination.
BPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
The selection process of BPSC Judicial exam comprises of 3 phases as given below. However, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in the mains examination and interview.
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Written examination
BPSC Civil Judge Exam 2020 – Application Fees
|Applicants from State of Bihar of SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 150/-|
|Women candidates of Bihar/SC/ST/PwD –||Rs. 150/-|
|All other applicants||Rs. 600/-|
BPSC Civil Judge Exam 2020- How to Apply?
Candidates interested to take the 31st BPSC Civil Judge examination can apply through online mode only. Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID and Contact Number. Here we will provide step by step guideline on how to apply for the exam-
- Login to Official website of BPSC “http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ “and click the “Apply Online” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page and click on BPSC Online Application link –https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home, and then click “Apply Online” tab.
- Now again you will be redirected to a new page of BPSC Online Registration. Fill out the registration form with required details and submit Registration form.
- You will receive the User name and password after successful registration.
- Login using the received credentials and fill the application form with necessary details.
- Now you can proceed to fill other details in the form, upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and required documents as per the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents.
- Verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change can be made after clicking the final “Submit Button”.
- Make the Payment and submit the application form.
- Download and save for future reference.
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.