Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors. Interested candidates can now apply towards the Assistant Professor posts through the BPSC online portal. BPSC has announced 287 vacancies to the post of Assistant professors. in this article let us check BPSC Assistant Professor Online Mock Test 2020. Article also includes Study materials and practice set quiz by ENTRI that will help you ace your preparation for Bihar PSC examination.
Subscribe Entri to ace your preparation for BPSC exams.
BPSC Assistant Professor Online Mock Test 2020
2. How many Former Presidents have been awarded “Bharat Ratna” till now?
6. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?[A] Extol [B] Reveal [C] Reply [D] Recognise
8. The first President of the Indian Home Rule League (1916)was__?
10. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
A) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
B) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
C) 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
D) 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
14. If Asif’s grandmother’s only son’s daughter is Ansad’s only sister, how Asif related to Ansad?[A] Brother [B] Father [C] Son [D] Cousin [E] None of the above
17. A man buys an article for 10% less than its value and sells it for 10% more than its value. His gain or loss percent is:[A] no profit, no loss [B] 20% profit [C] less than 20% profit [D] more than 20% profit
21. Point P is in which direction with respect to point Q?
I. Point T is in the north direction of point V which is in the east of point S.
II. Point S is in the south of point P which is midway points C and Q. Q is in north direction of point V.
A) Statement I alone is sufficient to answer.
B) Statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
C) Either Statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
D) Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer.
E) Both I and II together are necessary to answer.
Importance of Appearing for BPSC Assistant Professor Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the BPSC exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
For weekly online Mock test Subscribe Entri. Entri also provides you a platform to appear for the mock tests in a very effective manner. Do not miss to give a try.
BPSC Exam Practice set Quiz from ENTRI
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Click here to attempt Computer knowledge quiz
BPSC study materials from ENTRI
- Weekly Current affairs- July 2020
- Top weekly current affairs- April 2020
- Monthly current Affairs- March 2020
- Weekly e capsules current affairs
- Last three months current affairs
- Basic grammar rules on preposition
- Essay writing tips for English descriptive paper
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on BPSC Assistant professor 2020 examination
- BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification
- BPSC Assistant Professor Apply online
- BPSC Assistant Professor Admit card Download
Subscribe Entri to help you get along with the journey of preparation for the examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for upcoming examinations
Discussion about this post