Table of Contents
The Border Security Force will soon release BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2022 on its official website. The answer key will likely be released in the last week of November 2022. Candidates who have appeared in the BSF RM RO Exam can calculate their score using BSF Answer Key 2022 once released on the official website. Scroll down to get more details regarding BSF Answer Key 2022.
BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2022 Highlights
After completing the BSF RO/ RM exam on 20th Nov 2022, Border Security Force will release the BSF Answer key 2022 on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the BSF Head Constable RO Recruitment will be able to get access to download the Answer key by bookmarking this article.
BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2022
|Authority||Border Security Force|
|Vacant Post||Radio Operator/Radio Mechanic|
|BSF Answer Key 2022||November 2022 [4th week]|
|BSF RO RM Exam Date 2022||20th November 2022|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
Steps to Download BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2022
- Visit the Official Website Of BSF.
- Go to the Notification & Announcement Section on the Home Page.
- Find the BSF HC RO RM Answer Key Link.
- Click on the Answer Key Link And Enter Your Details.
- Check your Answer Key & Download as PDF.
- Save Answer Key PDF For Future Reference.
Use the direct link to check BSF HC Answer Key 2022. Enter your Register Number and Date of Birth to Log In.
BSF HC Answer Key 2022 Direct Link (Activated soon)
BSF Head Constable Answer Key 2022 – How to Calculate Marks
Follow the below steps;
- Download the BSF HC answer key from the official website.
- Award 02 marks for every right answer.
- Deduct 0.25 marks for incorrect answers.
- Do not cite or deduct marks for any unattempted questions.
- Total Marks = No. Of Correct Answers*2 – No. Of wrong answers *0.25
BSF HC Answer Key 2022 – How to Raise Objection?
Candidates who feel that few answers/answer in the BSF HC Answer Key 2022 is incorrect can submit their objections to the board. The examination board will accept it within 15 days of the publication of the answer key. Once announced, candidates who appear for the exam can submit their objections with authentic proof between the declared period, on requested payment, through the official website using their Registration Number and date of birth. Candidates should submit their objection along with documental proofs. The board will take the required action after reviewing the objections. If the authority finds discrepancies in the Answer Key, it will release a new one with the updated answer. BSF results will prepare based on the updated Answer Key.