Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. The recruitment drive to fill up 143 vacancies in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of MHRD at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. The enrollment process will start on November 9 and conclude on December 7, 2022. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 An Overview
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) annouced their latest vacancies on the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) website. The recruitment is done across Kerala. . Aspirants who wanted to buid their career in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) can apply directly from the link provided below. Here we provide an overview on Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022.
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Notification An Overview|
|Authority||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Vacant Post Name||Various|
|No of Vacancy||143|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Online Application Starts||09 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The latest notification for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 has out now. It is Published in PDF Format. Candidates wishing to apply for the post may now view and download the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 PDF from the official site till 07 December 2022. See the PDF below to learn more about Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Apply Date
The enrollment process will start on November 9 and conclude on December 7, 2022. The admit card will be released 10 to 15 days before Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Exam 2022. The exam date will notify later.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Important Date
|Application Starts||09 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website @https://cochinshipyard.com/
Step 2: Click the “Online Path” Tab
Step 3: Choose “Career” Button
Step 4: Press on CSL (Kochi) Tab
Step 5: Connect to E-Recruitment -Trainees/Apprentices Apply Link
Step 6: Log In or Register your profile with your Email ID/ Mobile Number
Step 7: Fill out the application form and Upload the required documents
Step 8: Pay online application fees.
Step 9: For future use, save and print the Application Form.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Use the direct link below to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 2022 Vacancy
The Nuclear Fuel Complex has listed 143 vacancies in total. Check out each in detail.
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Vacancy|
|Vacant Post||Total Vacancies|
|Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||09|
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||04|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points shall be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
A) Sl.No 1 to 6
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B) SI.No 7
- Commercial Practice: A Diploma in Commercial Practice granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government.
- Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally
considered for selection against the notified training seats in the order of merit/reservation,
subject to Medical fitness.
- Above 18 years old as on 30.11.2022.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered.
- Candidates will be short listed by the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc. and selfattested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 – Documents Needed for Verification
Documents you need to contain for NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Educational Certificate
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate
- Saving Bank A/C number & pass book
- Hard copy of online application form
- COVID vaccination certificate
- Photocopies of all the above mentioned documents