Table of Contents
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification regarding recruitment of personnel for the posts of ASI and Head Constable (Ministerial). This is a great opportunity for those who are keen to work with the Central Police Force. Indian nationals (both male and female) who satisfy the required criteria can apply for the vacancy. Applications can be submitted online from 4th January, 2023 through the official website www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in. Applications can be submitted until 25th January, 2022.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Vacant Posts||ASI and Head Constable|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of online applications||4th January, 2023|
|Last date for online application and fee payment||25th January, 2023|
|Release of admit card for computer based test||15th February, 2023|
|Tentative date of computer based test||22nd to 28th February, 2023|
CRPF Head Constable Vacancies
There are a total of 1315 vacancies for the post of Head Constable. The numbers of vacancies mentioned here are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time of recruitment process, due to administrative
The category wise vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section||132|
|Other Backward Classes||355|
CRPF Head Constable Salary
The pay level for ASI and Head Constable are 5 and 4 respectively as per 7th CPC:
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300|
|Head Constable||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
CRPF Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the required criteria in order to be considered. The applications of those who fail to meet the eligibility requirements will be rejected.
Age limit of candidates should be from 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 25th January, 2023 i.e. candidate should not born before 26th January, 1998 or after 25th January, 2OO5. There will be relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ OBC, Ex Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government orders.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Applicants should be one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before he 1″t January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
CRPF Head Constable Application Process
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode through the official website of the CRPF.
- Applicants must fill in the form carefully and submit in on or before 25th January, 2023.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Scan and upload photo and signature.
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC category have to pay an exam fee of Rs. 100. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates of all categories are exempted from fee payment.
- Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter’s ID/ Driving License
- Matriculation and Intermediate Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process
CRPF will conduct an open competitive Test for the selection of personnel for the post of Head Constable. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test(PST), Documents verification and Medical Test. Computer Based Test and Skill Test will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
The skill test will include English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
Those who qualify in the skill test will be called for the rest of the stages. Final result will be declared by the CRPF based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying the Skill Test, PST, DV, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in the recruitment notice.