Central Teacher Eligibility Test Calculation sheet & OMR Sheet (Official) of December 2019 is available on the official website ctet.nic.in. Aspirants who want to see their calculation and OMR sheet can apply for the same between 1 January and 31 January 2020. In this article, we will discuss the complete process along with the CTET OMR sheet – PDF download.
CTET Calculation & OMR Sheet 2019 (December)
CBSE has finally released the CTET Calculation Sheet and copy of the OMR Sheet of December 2019 exam. Aspirants who appeared for the CTET December 2019 exam can now apply for their OMR Sheet copy along with the calculation sheet. The last date to apply for the OMR and the calculation Sheet is 31 January 2020. The link is currently active on the official website ctet.nic.in. You need to pay a certain fee in order to get the sheet and follow a complete process. Check below the complete details regarding the OMR Sheet and circular published by the CBSE at the end of this article.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test was conducted on 8 December 2019 across 110 cities in India. The CTET Exam was conducted in two shifts for Paper 1 & Paper 2 separately. Candidates, who wished to teach Classes I-V, appeared for CTET Paper 1; and candidates, who were interested to teach Classes 6th to 8th, appeared for Paper -2. A total of 150 questions were asked in both the papers. Each question carried 1 mark each. There was no negative marking or penalty for any wrong answer or un-attempted question.
Below are the complete details of the application process for the CTET Calculation sheet:
CTET Calculation sheet & OMR Sheet
Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs 500 as fee through Bank Draft drawn in favor of CBSE Secretary in order to obtain their OMR Sheet and calculation sheet. Candidates need to write their Roll Number, Name and Address correctly in their application as well as on the back of the Bank Draft. The application needs to be addressed to the Director CTET along with the Bank Draft. You need to send the application via speed post to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The incomplete applications will be rejected straightaway without any further reference.
The complete address where the application is required to reach is :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
3rd Floor, PS 1-2, I.P. Extension
Upon the receipt of the application, the CBSE will send the Calculation Sheet with a copy of the OMR Sheet to the candidate via speed post.
Important points from a public notice released by CTET/CBSE
- This notice was released on the first of January 2020.
- Candidates who want to obtain calculation and a copy of the OMR sheet will have to make a payment of Rs.500.
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 are also required to apply afresh for the same along with the fee of Rs.500.
- Roll Number, Name and Address of the candidate must be mentioned clearly and correctly in their application.
- The prescribed fee is remitted to this office through Bank Draft in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at New Delhi, issued by any scheduled bank.
- An incomplete application will be rejected without any notice.
- Fees once paid will not be returned under any circumstance.
- No request will be entertained after 31st January 2020.
- Calculation Sheet & OMR Sheet are not given for display, print or commercial purposes to any organization.
Also, check CTET Answer Key