Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 04 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
- If the difference between the present age of P and Q is three years and the ratio between the age of P and Q after two years will be 5 : 4, then find the age of P after two years (in years)?
2. A and B both spend 30% of their income together which is equal to Rs. 26400. If income of A is 20% more than that of B, then find the income of B (in Rs.)?
3. If a man invests equal sum at the same rate of interest on simple interest for T and T+4 years and the respective ratio of interest gets by man is 1:2 respectively, then find ‘T’?
4. 12 women can complete a work in 64 days, then find how many women will be required to complete rd of the same work in 16 days?
5. A train running at the speed of 72 kmph crosses a pole in 30 seconds. Find the time taken by the same train to cross the pole with the speed of 54 kmph (in sec)?
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Here we have provided some of the important questions from Quantitative Aptitude section! For competitive examination like IBPS, SBI, RBI etc. Quantitative Aptitude is very crucial subject. So you will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!