Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Life Insurance Corporation of India conducts AAO Exam to recruit candidates to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates can check relevant information regarding LIC AAO 2021 Recruitment including important dates, eligibility, vacancy, examination pattern, and online application form in this article below. The LIC AAO 2021 official notification is yet to publish, we will update the below given tentative information once the official notice is out.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2021
Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer or LIC AAO is the competitive exam conducted by LIC to recruit the candidates for the following posts.
- Chartered Accountant
- Actuarial, and
LIC AAO 2021 – Important Dates
|LIC AAO Notification Release date||July 2021|
|Application End Date||July 2021|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Release||August 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||August 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||September / October 2021|
|Interview Date||November 2021|
|Final Result||December last week 2021|
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2021
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Age Limit
Candidates’ age shall be between 21 years and 30 years. Age relaxation provided for the reserved category is as follows:
|A person with Benchmark Disabilities (Gen)||10 Years|
|The person with Benchmark Disabilities(SC/ST)||15 Years|
|A person with Benchmark Disabilities (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC AAO: Educational Qualification
Let us check the post wise required educational qualification for the LIC AAO exam
|AAO (Legal)||Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years of Bar experience is essential.|
|AAO (IT)||Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science/IT/Electronics, or an MC/MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution|
|Assistant Administrative Officer: CA||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should pass Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI).
The candidate should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate has to provide the membership number and it will be verified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
|AAO (ACTUARIAL)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility.
Candidates should provide their membership number and it will be verified with the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
|Assistant Administrative Officer: RAJBHASHA||Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Or Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree
LIC AAO Vacancies 2021
The LIC AAO notification for 2021 is yet to be out. Let’s check the vacancy numbers of the previous year’s recruitment.
One candidate can apply only for one post. If the candidate applies for more than one post then the application will be considered invalid.
LIC AAO Selection Process 2021
The recruitment of the LIC AAO examination has three stages as follows.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam, and
|Stages of Recruitment||Total Marks||Mode||Duration|
|325(300+25)||300 marks Objective and 25 marks descriptive
|2 hours for objective and 30 minutes for descriptive|
|30||Face to face
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern is as follows for Prelims and Mains Exam:
|SL No||Subjects||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|SL No||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||30||90||40 Minutes|
|4||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 Minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2021-How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply towards the LIC AAO 2021 recruitment once the application portal is live. The step by step details to fill the online application form is listed below
- Candidates should visit the official website, Click Here
- In part 1 of the LIC online application form candidates should submit their details such as their name, parents’ name, date of birth, educational qualification, nationality, class of the community, contact details, etc.
- In part 2 of the application form, candidates have to submit their scanned photo and signature. All candidates should pay the required application fee to complete their registration. The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 700 plus transaction cost and for reserved candidates is Rs. 85 plus transaction cost.
- You must upload both left thumb impression and handwritten declaration using the given link.
LIC AAO: Thumb Impression and Declaration
- applicants have to put their left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. Then the scanned copy of the impression has to be uploaded.
- Details of the scanned copy are as follows: File type: jpg/jpeg. Dimensions must be 200 x 230 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height). File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
- A declaration statement must be written by the applicant in the English language on white paper with black ink. The file must be between 50 KB-100KB. It must not be in capital letters. The format of the file must be in .jpeg or .jpg.
- The signature uploaded and the signature on the call letter have to match, otherwise, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration must not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The signature should be on white paper with black ink
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist) recruitment 2021 notification link will be updated on this page. The official notification is yet to be announced. Candidates stay tuned to this page for all the updates regarding the important dates and the vacancy list 2021 for each post included in the LIC Assistant Administrative Officers.