Table of Contents
South Indian Bank is a commercial bank in India headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. They conduct the South Indian Bank clerk every year during the months of August –September. The South Indian Bank is a premier Commercial Bank in India. Every year, South Indian Bank releases recruitment notifications for various posts of Probationary Officer and Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply for the various positions of Probationary Clerk.
There are two parts of the exam that you need to know.
- Online exam
Every year South Indian Bank conducts the clerk exam through which they select the ideal candidates. And they release the notifications for various posts like probationary clerks and officers. This year’s South Indian clerk exam dates and notifications will be published and find all the important dates here.
Keep reading to know about the South Indian bank clerk notification 2021 last date!
The exam dates for the South Indian Bank clerk exam were to be announced. According to the previous news update, the tentative month of release of the exam notification is June 2021. But as of now due to the pandemic, there was a delay in the release of the dates. Tentative months of the South Indian Bank registration and exam are given below:
|South Indian Bank Clerk Online Registration Begins||July 2021|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Online Registration Ends||July 2021|
|Online Aptitude Exam for SIB Clerk||August 2021|
South Indian Bank Clerk Notification 2021
Even though the vacancies for the exam are in hundreds, the number of candidates applying for the exam is in lakhs. The reason is that the exam is the ideal one for those candidates who wish to be part of the banking sector. Being one of the most awaited notifications students, are expected to prepare for the exam very well. As per the latest news update the South Indian Bank clerical exam notification will be released in the upcoming months on the official website and interested students will be able to attempt the exam.
South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
|–||Age Limit as of July 2021||Educational Qualification|
|South Indian Bank Clerk||26 years 5 years relaxed for SC/ST candidates||
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course
Keep checking the SIB Clerk notification 2021 calendar!
How To Apply For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021?
Follow the steps given below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official South Indian Bank website by clicking here.
- 2nd Step: On the South Indian Bank homepage, click on the “Careers” tab from the top right corner.
- 3rd Step: Select either “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” or ” Recruitment of Probationary Clerks” based on the job you wish to apply for.
- 4th Step: Search for the option “Apply Online” and click on it. You will land on the registration page with instructions, carefully read them before proceeding.
- 5th Step: To begin with the registration process, click on the“Click For New Registration” button to enter your name and contact details.
- 6th Step: After filling in the information, click on the “Save & Next” option. The provisional registration and password will be created.
- 7th Step: You will have to upload the Photo and Signature as per the guidelines mentioned.
- 8th Step: If you are unable to complete the South Indian Bank application form in one go, then use the option “Save and Continue” option by clicking on it. By doing this you can ensure the data that is submitted is not lost. In this case, the candidate will have to log in using the registration number and password to continue with the application process.
- 9th Step: Now, enter your personal, academic and experience information.
- 10th Step: Make sure to validate the information you enter at every stage and click on “Save and continue“.
- 11th Step: Verify all the information you provided in the application form on the “Preview” tab and click “Submit“.
- 12th Step: Upload the scanned image of the handwritten self-declaration in the prescribed file format.
- 13th Step: Click on the “Final Submit” button.
- 14th Step: Now you will enter the payment page. Select the mode of payment and make the payment of the application fee.
- 15th Step: Take a printout of the payment e-receipt and save it for further references.
You can download the app free of cost and Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculty. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes.