The Employees Provident Fund Organizations (EPFO) is to assists in administering a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme for the organized workforce in our country. EPFO Assistant job profile is to manage data, and records and maintain files and to update the data systems as required. EPFO Assistant recruitment is to select candidates towards the clerical cadre in the central service.
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Education Eligibility: Candidates must possess a Graduation/ Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have attained 20 years and should not have attained 27 years as on June 2020. Age relaxations according to the government norms are applicable to the eligible candidates.
EPFO Assistant 2020 Selection Pattern
EPFO Assistant Stage 01: Preliminary Exam
|Sl No.||Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
- About 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Preliminary exam will get shortlisted for the Main examination.
Stage 02: Main Examination
|Sl. No||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
|5.||Descriptive Paper (English
Language with emphasis
on comprehension and
|TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of .25.
- Based on the performance in the main examination, around 5 times the number of vacancies the shortlist will get prepared.
- For both stages, there are both sectional cut-offs and total cut-off scores.
- Apart from the language section, all questions are bilingual (both English and Hindi).
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2020
EPFO Assistant Vacancy 2020
The number of vacant posts is yet to publish. But following the trends, we can expect more than 250 vacant posts. Meanwhile, let’s check the vacancy list for 2019.
We will update you with EPFO Assistant’s 2020 vacancies once they are out.
EPFO Assistant’s Salary 2020
Under the 07th pay, commission Assistant’s in the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will get an entry pay of Rs. 44,900. In addition to the basic pay, the employees are eligible for different allowances like:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance
- City Compensation Allowances, etc.
Interested candidates can apply towards EPFO Assistant 2020 recruitment through the EPFO official websites. The application windows are yet to open, we will update the link once it is open.
EPFO Assistant Syllabus
- Number series
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Mathematical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Logical sequence test
- Arithmetical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Eligibility test
- Sitting arrangement
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Blood relations
- Puzzle test
- Machine input
- Decision making
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word Usage Common Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvements
- Paragraph Completion
- Functional Grammar
- Transformation of Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Common Vocabulary.
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Distance, Work
- Boats and Streams
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixture and Allegation
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Cistern and Pipe
- Problems on Ages
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.