Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 173 – Free Mock Test 2023 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. In MS-Office, Translate command is found under which tab ?
2. Which tag is used for displaying images in HTML ?
A. < picture >
B. < img>
C. < disp >
D. < image >
E. < dispimg >
3. GPRS stands for –
A. Global Positioning Rational System
B. General Packet Radio Service
C. General Positioning Radio Service
D. Global Packet Radio Service
E. General Packet Radio System
4. The programming language model in which programs are organised around data or objects rather than functions & logic is known as _____________.
A. Scripting Programming Language
B. Logic Programming Language
C. Functional Programming Language
D. Object-oriented programming (OOP)
E. Procedural Programming Language
A. Systematic Mail Transversal Protocol
B. Simplifying Mail Transfer Protocol
C. Simple Mail Transfering Protocol
D. Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
E. Sample Mailing Transfer Protocol
6. What is the most significant difference in MS Office 2010 as compared to MS Office 2007 ?
A. MS Office 2010 has customizable ribbon
B. Introduction of autofill option in tables in MS Office 2010 suite
C. MS Office 2010 has newly added slide sorting features
D. Ribbon has been introduced in MS Office 2010
E. All of the Above
7. The main part of an email message containing the actual, arbitary data such as text or images is known as ……….
A. Email Header
B. Email Tail
C. Email Body
D. Full Mail
E. None of these
E. Linked List
9. A large network that usually spans several buildings in the same city or town that connects two or more computers, communicating devices or networks in a single network is called as what ?
A. Fiber Cable
B. Slide Show
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!