Table of Contents
The data scientist work focuses on the data interpretation and the objectives related to it. Data scientist is a work closely associated with the business stakeholders. The data scientists help to achieve the goal easily. The production of algorithms and predictive models is one of the main works related to data scientists. They help to squeeze out the essence of the data that a business usually needs. The data evaluation, interpretation of the data. The analysis can be made solid and can be used in the business. The salary of the data scientist is the most attractive aspect of this job. Being a data scientist is a prestigious thing as the salary scale of the data scientist in India is high. The metro cities demand high job opportunities for data scientists. The salary structure of the data scientists is given in this article. Those readers who wish to earn a high salary can opt for the job of a data scientist. Check here for the data scientist salary in India and get to know the data scientist average salary in India.
The data scientist requires the ability to sort data. The data should be sort according to generic and specialized needs and requirements. Data processing, data cleansing and data gathering are the responsibilities of the data scientist. Customer data is most essential for data scientists.
Are you aspiring for a booming career in IT? If YES, then dive in
Salary for Data Scientist in India 2021
The data scientists’ job is one of the highest-paid jobs in India. Those aspirants who are really interested in the job can apply for the data scientist’s post. The average salary of the data analyst is Rs. 698,412 in India. It can vary according to the different states, experience, companies and job location. The beginners can within a year make Rs. 500,000. with 1 to 4 years of experience, the data scientists can earn around Rs. 610,811 per year. In India, a data scientist earns Rs.1,004,082 per year with an average experience of 8 to 9 years. Senior data scientists can make 1,700,000 per year based on their experience and expertise.
Data scientists are one of the highest paying jobs in India. The salary structure may vary according to the state. The average salary can be Rs.116,100 and it is a highly promising and lucrative job. The job opportunity too is high. The input of data is tremendously increasing, so the job opportunities are also deemed as high. The salary is the most attractive aspect of this job. Due to technological advancements, data transformation is a common scene that increases the demand for data scientists. Data scientist is one of the highly demanding jobs in this sector. Both the freshers and the experienced can be data scientists. A bachelor’s degree is a must for such a post. The data scientist should possess a degree in any of the following disciplines in information technology, computer science, mathematics, physics
Salary of data scientist in Kerala is ₹9,81,283 per annum. Know the salary scale of other states The salary structure can be differ based on the job location and the company on which you are enrolled. The candidates can check the salary structure below.
|INR 1,986,586 per annum
|INR 14,94,642 per annum
|INR 1,350,000 per annum
|INR 25,67,543 per annum
|INR 3,140000 per annum
|INR 1,468,040 per annum
|INR 8,70,589 per annum
|JP Morgan Chase and Co
|INR 997,500 per annum
|McKinsey and Company
|INR 1,080,000 per annum
|INR 17,16,025 per annum
|INR 18,35,556 per annum
|INR 7,00,000 per annum
|INR 2,578,387 per annum
|INR 1,750,000 per annum
Mumbai offers the highest salary among all the states. The data scientists in India can expect a high salary range. The second position with regard to the salary scale is occupied by Bangalore and New Delhi.
The salary structure can also vary based on the states in India. In idea, the job of a data scientist is a highly promising job. Those aspirants who are interested in the job a check the state-wise average salary structure here.
|₹9,81,283 per annum
|Rs.795,023 per annum
|Rs.725,146 per annum
|Rs.788,789 per annum
|Rs.794,403 per annum
|Rs.984,488 per annum
Data Scientist Salary Scale
- A data scientist with 1 – 4 years of experience can earn Rs 3,96,128
- Mid-career Data scientists can earn Rs 6,03,120 with 5-9 experience in the field per year.
- The data scientist with 10 – 19 years’ experience will get total compensation of Rs 9,00,000.
- The average salary of the data scientist at the foundation level is ₹698,412 per annum and the salary of Data Scientist in India per month is ₹58201.
- An entry-level data scientist can manage to rearm ₹500,000 per year and the data scientists with 5–6-year experience can earn ₹610,811 per year.
- A mid-level data scientist with 5 to 9 years’ experience manages to get ₹1,004,082 per year in India.
- Even the data scientists can earn 6 Lakhs at their entry-level based on their performance
- Data scientists with 4 – 6 years of experience can earn 8.7 Lakhs.
- The Senior Data Analyst with a considerable amount of experience of more than 12 years can get a 20% rise in salary every year
- For a fresh graduate, the entry-level data scientist salary in India is ₹511,468.
- Data scientist with 1-4 years of experience has ₹773,442 as of the salary annually.
- Data scientists with 5-9 years of experience can earn INR 12-14 lakhs.
- Mid-level data scientist salary is ₹1,367,306.
- A highly experienced data scientist can earn INR 24 lakhs in India
- Python salary in India is 10.2 lakhs INR.
- Data Analyst’s salary will be increased by 26% based on the performance
The data scientists are responsible for various duties. The structured and unstructured data should be converted into useful data by the data scientists. In order to make the movements in the business smooth, data scientists are supposed to identify data analytics solutions. Data scientists are people responsible for uncovering the modern trends and hidden patterns in the data. The data cleansing is done by the data scientists. Data validation is also used by data scientists to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the collected data. The company stakeholders are the sector that is closely associated with the data scientist data scientists is also responsible for the data observation and visualization. Data scientists have huge responsibilities entrusted to them. The most important thing is to not that they are doing a valuable service.
|Our Other Courses
|Quantity Surveying Course
|Montessori Teachers Training Course
|Performance Marketing Course
|Practical Accounting Course
|Yoga Teachers Training Course