Table of Contents
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) has published a notification of recruitment for the job of Probationary Officer (PO) for 75 posts. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are eligible for this employment. Applicants will have to go through two phases in the selection process. Applicants under the age of 30 are eligible for this position. Applicants must pass the exams and be familiar with the exam format and syllabus in order to be considered. In this article, we will discuss the preparation tips that will help the candidates to perform well in the exam.
Topics to Cover for ECGC PO 2022
Before we move to the preparation tips for ECGC PO Written Exam, here is a quick overview of the important topics to cover. The ECGC PO full Syllabus for the Written examination contains a total of five subjects: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. There are a lot of topics that have been questioned in the examination. ECGC PO Syllabus comprises a detailed syllabus of all these 5 sections. Also, it contains 2 sections in the Mains exam, but the Interview exam does not have any fixed syllabus assigned to it.
ECGC PO Syllabus
Preparation Tips for ECGC PO Syllabus 2022
Being familiarized with the ECGC PO syllabus was the first thing, the second thing that is equally significant is how you strategize your preparation. Here we have placed together a few preparation tips given by experts to strengthen your ECGC PO preparation.
- Be well familiarized with the exam pattern and syllabus to avoid confusion and last-minute chaos.
- Concentrate on the topics that you are confident in first and then work on your flaws.
- Mock tests are always a great opportunity to calculate where you stand in the competition and how much you have earned the grip over the ECGC PO syllabus. Don’t wait for the last week to begin your mock tests. Keep trying them along with your preparation.
- Create a practical study plan and segregate your topics on the basis of difficulty level.
- Lastly, revision is the most useful step in your preparation. Make sure you keep revising your topics on a frequent basis.
Section-wise Preparation Strategy – ECGC PO 2022
Reasoning, English, Computer, General Awareness, and Quantitative constitute the syllabus for ECGC PO written exam. Here is the section-wise preparation strategy for ECGC PO Exam.
Here are the strategies for the preparation of the Reasoning section:
- Avoid any theory, practice with previous year’s questions, and timed sectional tests on the topic.
- Try and maintain a fair balance between the number of questions tried and the total duration allowed to the section.
- Make use of fast calculation tricks and shortcuts to preserve time.
- Solving distinct types of reasoning questions will increase your confidence. There are no easy or hard reasoning questions, they all just need practice.
English language test is the main test of banking and management-related exams. Although candidates not having English as their language of education in school find it tough, there are certain techniques that will help you to pass it the way it should be done. Here are the ways:
- Understand the format and the question type of the exam pattern and find out how much time you spend solving all of them. Lessen the amount of time with increased accuracy over the duration of your preparation.
- Practice with mock tests that bring out the best in you. Practice questions of a level higher than the expected difficulty to get used to performing under time pressure.
- Make use of online resources, you can find them on ENTRI Website.
- And the final, but certainly the most important – Read, listen, speak and watch – and read some more English. Maybe it is time to watch some of your favorite Hollywood movies, not dubbed to improve your English.
Now computer knowledge does come with knowledge of the subject, but a bit of theory is never bad. There are many compact computer awareness ebooks prepared just for banking exams. Make sure you register to download more of such ebooks every time.
Guide to the ECGC PO Preparation Strategy 2022 for the computer knowledge section.
- Understand the basics of computer topics.
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts and revise them regularly.
- Organize all the important abbreviations related to the computer topics.
- Take sectional tests for computer knowledge in a regular method.
Mention down the ECGC PO Preparation Strategy 2022 for the GA section.
- Don’t miss the daily Current Affairs.
- Change the current affairs in a regular manner.
- Give preference to other sub-topics of GA such as static GK, financial awareness, etc.
- Take regular quizzes to enhance accuracy.
- Continuous revision and quiz practice is the key to victory in this section. If you can score good marks in this section, then it will be comfortable for you to crack the exam.
Quant’s preparation has always stayed a mystery to a lot of aspirants, no matter how they decide to prepare. But this is not impossible. It’s primarily a lot of practice based on the pattern and that too in very less time. Sometimes you just require a good mentor who can help with your preparation strategy. In that case, the notes from ENTRI should be really helpful. And if you are a self-learner, even solving 1000 questions might not be enough. You should take on the section topic-wise and master them one at a time, followed by sectional tests and full mock tests.
Mentioned below are the ECGC PO Preparation tips 2022 for the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Be firm at numbers and calculations.
- Do practice different fast calculation tricks and formulae.
- Give preference to arithmetic word problems.
- Practice all kinds of Di questions.
- Enhance your accuracy in fast calculation.
- Practice in a stable manner to pick up speed while solving problems.
ECGC PO Mock Test 2022
We are preparing the ECGC PO mock test 2022 for practice purposes. As mentioned earlier the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) has released the notification to recruit candidates for the Probationary Officer (PO) cadre. The ECGC PO 2022 selection process includes an online exam and interviews. To practice well for the online examination, utilize this ECGC PO mock test series 2022. So that you can successfully complete this examination. Here we have delivered the important features and advantages of practicing the ECGC PO mock test 2022.
Important features of ECGC PO Mock Test 2022:
Here is the list of the features of the ECGC PO online test series 2022.
- This ECGC PO test series 2022 contains 5 full-length mock tests.
- You can practice the most relevant questions based on the actual exam pattern.
- You can access the tests at any time using the mobile app or desktop.
|1||Mock Test 1||Click Here|
|2||Mock Test 2||Click Here|
|3||Mock Test 3||Click Here|
|4||Mock Test 4||Click Here|
This article was conceptualized with the basic idea of providing the complete idea of the ECGC PO Preparation Tips that are important for the upcoming ECGC PO Exam 2022. Candidates can explore more information regarding upcoming and ongoing recruitment processes through the ENTRI Learning App. The app presents a myriad of preparation material, study notes, current affairs, mock tests, etc. for candidates seeking to clear government examinations.