Table of Contents
Food Coperation of India has announced Admit Card 2022 for 113 Manager posts on 01st December 2022. The FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 Download link has been activated on the official website www.fci.gov.in. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their Admit Cards/Hall Ticket from the official website till 10 December 2022. The Exam will take place on 10th and 17th December 2022 across the country. Enter your application number and date of birth on the login portal to download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for AOC Exam. Bookmark this article for further reference.
FCI Manager Exam Date 2022 Highlights
As mentioned, FCI has released Admit Card 2022 for Manager posts. The Recruitment drive being conducted to fill 113 vacancies. Qualified candidates can download their hall tickets from the FCI Admit Card download link provided in the article. All the key highlights of regarding FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 are summarized in the below table.
|Authority||Food Coperation of India|
|Post Name||FCI Manager|
|FCI Admit Card 2022 Status||Released|
|FCI Admit Card 2022 Release Date||01 December 2022|
|FCI Manager Exam Date||10 December and 17 December 2022|
FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 – Releasing Date
FCI Manager recruitment 2022 Admit Card 2022 for 113 vacancies have out now. The official link to access the admit card has live now @www.fci.gov.in. Qualified applicants waiting to attend exam can download their hall ticket till05 December 2022, by logging into the official website. Enter your user ID/ registration ID and password to save the Admit Card.
FCI Manager Exam Date 2022
The exam will take place from 10th and 17th December 2022. Eligible candidates can download their admission tickets from 01 December 2022 onwards, Candidates need to enter their user Id or registration Id, and password on required field to download their Hall Ticket.
FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
|Admit Card Release||01 December 2022|
|Exam Date||10 December 2022 to 17th December 2022|
|Result Date||Notify later|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
How to Download FCI Manager Admit Card 2022
Follow the below procedures to download FCI Manager Admit Card 2022
- Vist the official website www.fci.gov.in to download the FCI Admit Card 2022.
- On the homepage, go to the “Current Recruitment section”.
- Click the link to apply for ‘Category II Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 02/2022 Category II’.
- Scroll down the page and Click on “To Download Call Letter (Phase-I)
- Enter your Log In credential
- Download FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 and take a print out for further reference
Details mentioned on FCI Manager Admit Card 2022
The FCI Admit Card 2022 will contain the following details and the candidates have to check the details in detail.
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name and Code
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 – Documents to Carry
All candidates who are going to appear in FCI Manager Online Exam 2022 must carry one of the following documents
- Admit Card
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id etc)
Download FCI Manager Admit Card 2022 – Link
Food Corporation of India, one of the largest public sector undertakings invited applications for the recruitment of 113 vacancies of Grade II (Manager) posts. FCI has released Manager Admit Card link on 01st December 2022. The candidates need to submit their registration number and password are the details required to download FCI Admit Card 2022. Check the direct link to download
Guidelines of FCI Manager Admit Card 2022
- Applicant must carry the hard copy of the Admit Card to get entry to exam hall
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the NPSC Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022
|Number of Papers||Post code||Post|
|One Paper Exam||Paper I only||A||Manager (General)|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I and Paper II||D||Manager (Accounts)|
|F||Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|G||Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||H||Manager (Hindi)|