Technology has taken some great leaps in the past few years. there are many new techs that is been created and established among the human race every day. Our development is also one of the most important and sought-after skills these days. There is a great demand for candidates who have theoretical as well as practical knowledge in the field of web development. Being a developer is one of the most sought after career in the world now. The salary package offered to skilled developers are very high. Here in this article are the complete details regarding the Full stack developer salary and the other perks.
Learn Full Stack Develpoment with Experts! Explore Here!
Full Stack Developer Salary in India 2023
Being developer is one of the most rewarding career of the year 2023. High salary packages are offered to the skilled developers all across the globe. The given below are the details regarding the salary that is been obtained by the Full stack developer in the year 2023. The details given below is regarding the top recruiters for front end developers and the salary offered.
Full Stack Developer Salaries by Company
|Top Recruiters||Average Salary|
|Tata Consultancy Services||INR 452846 per annum|
|IBM||INR 659371 per annum|
|Vassar Labs||INR 785542 per annum|
|Nuclei||INR 10,55,280 per annum|
|Report Garden||INR 809013 per annum|
|Accenture||INR 530241 per annum|
|GALE Partners||INR 818863 per annum|
|Infosys||INR 335000 – INR 424000 per annum|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||INR 240000 – INR 625000 per annum|
|Wipro||INR 420826 per annum|
|Oracle||INR 1390000- INR 1693000 per annum|
|Schlumberger||INR 168000- INR 2117000 per annum|
|Tapzo||INR 1100000- INR 1210000 per annum|
|Posist Technologies||INR 834000- INR 995000 per annum|
The given below table gives the information regarding the salary that the front end developers will receive from the main cities in the country.
Full Stack Developer Salary Based on the Place of Service
|Important Cities||Average Salary (INR)|
|Bangalore||₹702K / yr|
|Hyderabad||₹704K / yr|
|Pune||₹702K / yr|
|Chennai||₹600K / yr|
|Delhi||₹651K / yr|
|Kolkata||₹479K / yr|
|Ahmedabad||₹606K / yr|
|Mumbai||₹738K / yr|
Start your coding career here!
What is a Full-Stack Developer?
A full-stack developer is a professional who understands and is a master in the front-end (client-side), back-end (server-side), and databases of the web application. However, to understand who understand a full stack developer is and his duties, you need to be well-versed with the elements of web development such as the user interface (front-end) and the server-side (back-end).
The name ‘full-stack’ justifies itself as a full stack developer should have the understanding of all the layers in any of the stack preferred by the developer like The MEAN Stack, The MERN Stack, The LAMP Stack.
- Front -End: Also known as the client-side of the web application that the user interacts with. The developer will focus on the coding for the user interface.
- Back-end: Server-side or back-end of the web application is everything that goes behind the scenes. A back-end developer is responsible for the base functioning of an application or website.
- Database: The database is a place to store the data for any of your project or application you are working on. Some popular databases are MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- DevOps: It is a methodology wherein the gap between the development and operations team is bridged. They work together as a team to deliver faster, reliable, and better results while creating an application.
Full Stack Developer Roles & Responsibilities
Baing afull stack developer have certain roles and responsibilities and given below are some of the important details regarding the full stack developer roles & responsibilities.
- Procuring project requirements from clients and stakeholders
- Developing the server-side of the application
- Studying project requirements and creating solutions
- Develop front-side of the application
- Creating databases and servers
- Development Testing for bugs in code
- Modifying codes using hardware and software
- Using methodical testing processes for problem-solving
- Cross-platform optimization
Discussion about this post