Gauhati High Court has released Recruitment Notification 2021 inviting applications for 12 vacant posts (unreserved) in Grade I of Assam Judicial Service. Interested and eligible candidates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 can submit the online application form by 24 May 2021. But, online application fee payment can be done until 27 May 2021. Below you will find details on Important Dates, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of pay, etc.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
- Submission of the online application starts from 06 May 2021, 12:00 Noon
- Last date for submission of the online application 24 May 2021, 5:00 PM
- The last date for payment of fees is 27 May 2021 (Till bank transaction hours)
|Title||Number of Posts|
|Grade 1 Assam Judicial Service||12 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must be a Degree holder in Law from a recognized institution.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
- 35 to 48 years
The selection will be done based on:
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main (Written) Examination
- Viva Voce/Interview
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination.
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II & III and a minimum of 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper- IV) shall be eligible for Viva Voce.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application form through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click here to apply” will be available.
- The last date to submit an online application is 24 May 2021.
- Refer to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Official notification for more details.
|PWD (Locomotor Disability)||No fee|
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be canceled forthwith and he/she shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
- Candidates claiming relaxation as PWD (locomotor disability) are required to submit the certificate of disability in the format as enclosed with this advertisement at an appropriate stage. The upper age limit for persons with disabilities (PWD) shall be relaxed by 10 (ten) years (15years for SC/ST candidates).
Why Choose Entri?
- Always provides you up with date materials that are created by Entri’s Top-notch professionals
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other applications
- 100+ mock tests with most expected results
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal use
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated answer keys
- Apart from learning, Entri takes feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process quick and easy
Entri wishes you success and prosperity in your future endeavors. Good luck.