Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman LSGD Notification 2021 : The department of Overseer Local Self Government has released the notification for the post Draftsman. Interested aspirants must do the ONE TIME REGISTRATION at first on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates must note that the last date of application is 02 June 2021, Wednesday.
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman LSGD Notification 2021 : Overview
- Department – Local Self Government Department
- Post Name – Overseer Grade III/ Draftsman Grade III
- No. of Post – Anticipated Vacancies
- Method of Appointment – Direct Recruitment
- Last Date of Application – 02 June 2021, Wednesday
Eligibility Criteria & Other Information
- The candidate must be completed SSLC or equivalent successfully &
- must possess any one of the following;
- 2 Years of Civil Engineering program certified by the Kerala Government.
- Diploma in Craftsmanship in the trade of Draftsman (Civil) obtained in 18 months program followed by 6 months practical training at any Industrial Training Institutes OR Centres run by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
- 2 years Diploma in Civil Engineering in any Women’s Polytechnics.
Pay Scale – INR 19,000 to INR 43,600
18 years to 36 years. Candidates born between 02 Jan 1985 and 1 Jan 2003 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST & OBC candidates are eligible for normal age relaxation.
How to Apply for Overseer/Draftsman Local Self Government Department Draftsman 2021
Before applying for the post of Draftsman, the candidate should register for the ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission ⇒ www.keralapsc.gov.in. The aspirants who have already registered can apply using the following steps.
Log on to your profile using the created User ID and Password ⇒ Click on the “Apply Now” button on the Overseer Notification 2021 link.
The candidate has to ensure that the photograph uploaded has been taken after 31st Dec 2011. The name of the aspirant and the date of the photograph taken has to be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph that meets every condition, once uploaded shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
If the candidate has attended any Written or OMR or Online Test as part of this selection, the confirmation on writing the examination shall be submitted through their One Time Registration Profile. Only the before-mentioned candidates can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the specified period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. Information on this shall be shared with the candidates through their respective profiles and mobile number registered in it.
Analyze yourself with Free competitive exam mock tests. Download Entri App to ace your preparation through mock tests, solving previous year question papers, video classes, quizzes, etc.