Table of Contents
Cracking Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam 2021 can be a tough job however if you plan systematically with proper tips and tricks then you can easily crack the exam without any second try. If you want to prepare yourself for the Madhya Pradesh police constable examination then you must prepare a study plan equipped with the syllabus and examination pattern and with perfect knowledge of the topics that you must prepare. Given below are the details regarding the latest tips and tricks that you must incorporate in your life starting today if you want to crack the MP police constable exam on the first try. Check out the details regarding the question of How to Plan and Study for MP Police Constable Exam 2021 given below.
Plan For MP Police Constable Exam 2021
Planning for the Madhya Pradesh police constable examination will be easy if the candidates focus on the main points of the papers that will be conducted by the organisation to recruit police constables. One of the main points of preparing a plan to crack the examination is to have proper knowledge regarding the syllabus of each and every paper conducted by the organisation over the period of the last 5 years. The candidates must also take inspiration from the examination pattern and prepare topic wise so that they do not miss anything. Once you are preparing topic wise there is a 99% chance that you will definitely crack the exam within your first try.
MP Police Constable Preparation Plan 2021
Given below is the list of MP Police constable exam preparation tips and tricks that you can take into consideration to prepare for the next examination that you will be taking. You must plan and study the syllabus accordingly and you will be successfully able to crack the examination on the first try. These tips will help your question of How to Plan and Study for MP Police Constable Exam 2021 very efficiently.
- The most important step to prepare for your examination is to make a study plan and approach the studies topic wise.
- The candidates must prepare a plan which includes each and every topic of the syllabus in this examination.
- The candidates must start studying from the most important topic which holds the most weightage in the paper. By preparing the topic with the most weightage you will be liable to get at least 30% marks on your paper.
- After successfully preparing yourself topic wise you must start your revision in the same manner that you started your studies.
- Revise the most important topic first or revise the topic in which you have the most difficulty.
- After revising successfully the candidates can take up the previous year question papers or sample papers.
- The sample papers will help the candidates to get knowledge regarding the structure of the question papers which will be provided in the examination.
- The candidates can also solve mock tests available on the Internet if they want to get more practice regarding the solving of the question papers.
- Last but not the least, you have to take proper breaks in between preparing yourself for the examination and you must remember that you do not have to burden yourself.
MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper I
They will be to separate papers available for the people applying for MP police constable recruitment and candidates will have to obtain a set number of marks in both of the papers in order to successfully qualify for the job. Each question will have one mark. The paper will contain multiple choice and objective type questions. General Knowledge and Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and Simple Arithmetic are the subjects which will be included in the papers.
General Knowledge and Reasoning Syllabus
- Major wildlife sanctuary and national park
- Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh
- Irrigation planning, Major rivers, major tourism (caves, forts, palaces, natural places, ancient notables and mausoleums, etc.)
- Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh ( sportsmen, political, administration, artist, author, social worker, litterateur etc.)
- Economic issues in India, Geography of India, National News (current), International issues, Indian Culture, Handicrafts, Tribes, Countries and Capitals, Scientific observations, Famous Places in India, Science and innovations, Important Dates, Music & Literature, Books And Author, National Dance, Famous Places, Artists, Tourism spots of Historical Importance, Sculptures, World organizations, Musical Instruments, About India and its neighbouring countries, New inventions.
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude Syllabus
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Drawing inferences, Venn Diagrams, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Critical thinking, Embedded Figures, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Roots, Time & Work, Average, Ratio, Computation of Whole Number, Time and Distance, Percentage, Interest, Discounts, Clocks, Profit & loss, Volume & surface area, Height & distances.
Science and Simple Arithmetic Syllabus
- General Physics – General standard like the law of motion and gravitation, reflection, refraction, weight, mass, volume, transparency etc.
- Chemistry like bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical reaction, different acids, chemical formula balancing and their facts, etc.
- Biology like bacterias and diseases, and their symptoms, human body structure etc.
MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper II
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, PC Software and Office Automation, Database Management System, Data Structures, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, The Internet, MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Given below is the MP police constable examination pattern for the year 2021. If you are planning to give the exam then you must have perfect knowledge regarding the examination pattern and you must prepare yourself according to the syllabus included in paper 1 and paper 2. The total number of marks will be 200 and the time duration for each paper will be two hours. MP police constable preparation plan must be equipped with the proper knowledge of MP Police constable exam preparation tips and also MP police study plan. To successfully create an MP police study plan you will have to have perfect knowledge of the examination pattern also.
|General Knowledge & Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability & Mental Ability||30|
|Science & Simple Arithmetic||30|
|Computer Networking Software Subjects||100|
Physical Efficiency Test
A Physical Efficiency Test will also be taken into consideration in order to select the candidates in the vacancy of MP police constable. The MP police constable preparation plan must also include the details regarding the Physical Efficiency Test which will be conducted by the authorities. You must also have knowledge regarding the tips and tricks which you need to crack the Physical Efficiency Test successfully.
|Post||Time for 800m run||Distance for Shot Put||Distance for Long Jump|
|Constable GD||2 min 45 sec||19 ft (7.260 kg)||13 ft 12 for Radio Constable)|
|Constable GD – Women/Women Homeguard||4 min||15 ft (4 kg)||10 ft|
|Ex-serviceman||3 min 15 sec||15 ft (7.260 kg)||10 ft|
|Homeguard soldier||3 min 15 sec||17 ft (7.260 kg) (15 ft for Radio Constable)||12 ft (10 for Radio Constable)|
Important Books For MP Police Constable Exam 2021
If you are planning to prepare for the examination then you must buy important study material for it. Given below is the list indicating the important books that will be necessary to apply for the MP police constable recruitment 2021. You must prepare yourself for the papers by reading the study material mentioned below in the following table.
|1||A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||RS Aggrawal|
|2||Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge||McGraw Hill|
|3||Madhya Pradesh Constable||Neetu Singh|
If you dream of becoming a police constable in the Madhya Pradesh state then you will start preparing for the examinations which are conducted by the authorities to recruit people in this organisation. If the candidates start preparing themselves today then they will be successfully able to complete the syllabus of the examination within the time frame and they will be able to crack the MP state competitive examination within their first try. This study plan might have answered your question of How to Plan and Study for MP Police Constable Exam 2021. If you are looking for an online study partner that will help you to crack the examination then you can rely on Entri. Entri provides a ton of benefits to the Government job aspirants including online video lectures and also free of cost mock tests. Enrol now and crack your examinations easily.