Table of Contents
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published notification for the recruitment to the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Sanskrit on their website. Vacancies for a total number of 534 posts have been notified under H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services), Department of Secondary Education, Haryana. Candidates who are interested to apply for this position are welcome to apply online from 16th February 2021 to 3rd March 2021. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) (Earlier known as Subordinate Services Selection Board) is an organisation under Government Of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts of Group C, B, D in the various Departments of the Government Of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC was established on 28 January 1970 in Haryana. The Organization recruits the candidates to fill the posts under Town Improvement, Trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti, Municipality, Municipal Corporation and under State Govt. Local bodies or Cooperative Institutions.
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for the 534 posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT-Sanskrit) H.E.S.II (GROUP-B SERVICES) mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address from 16/02/2021 to 3/03/2021 till 11.59 P.M. Candidates are advised to read the whole Advertisement and all instructions before filling up the application form.
However the last date for submitting the fee is 06 March 2021. Shortlisted candidates will have to give their exam on an itenary date scheduled on 14 March 2021.
In order to apply for HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 candidate must go through all the recruitment criteria such as age limit, vacancy details, selection process, pay scale and other in the recruitment notification here before submission of online application form.
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Good Academic Record i.e. the candidate must have 50% marks after taking average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
- The age limit of the candidate must be between 18 years and 42 years, i.e. minimum 18 years of age and maximum age should not exceed 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per the Government Rules and regulation
Overview Of The Exam
|HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||PGT (Sanskrit)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services)|
|No. Of Vacancies||534|
|Starting Date||16th February 2021|
|Closing Date||03rd March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience|
- Opening Date for Submission Of The Online Application – 16-02-2021
- Closing Date For The Submission Of The Online Application – 03-03-2021
- Closing Date For The Submission Of Fees – 06-03-2021
HSSC Vacancy Details
Total vacancies of 534 Sanskrit PGT H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) has been released by HSSC. Category wise distribution of post vacancies are as given below
|2||Scheduled Caste (SC)||119|
|3||Backward Class A||59|
|4||Backward Class B||31|
Male/Female- Rs 500/-
Female Residents Of Haryana -Rs 125/-
SC/ BC/ EWS Haryana state only
Male/ Female- Rs 125/-
PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana
No Charges required.
How to Apply for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of HSSC @hssc.gov.in
- Click on Notification on the homepage.
- There, you have to click on the direct links that show you as “Apply Online For HSSC PGT Sanskrit H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) Recruitment 2021“
- You will be redirected to the new page, enter your valid information, and then submit the page.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Download the application and take print out
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted.
|2||Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination is divided into two parts;
- a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana
Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of all government exams. For the completion preparation, download the Entri app and start preparing. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to avail the free videos with high quality. For more details, download the Entri app and start studying.
Entri app provides you with the best online learning platform for various Government examinations like State PSC, SSC, RRB, BANKING and other competitive exams.1000+ video classes on various topics handled by our expert faculties will help you clear the concept and makes you excel in the subject. We also try to clear your doubts through doubt clearing sessions. You will be provided with quality quizzes and mock tests to brush up your concepts and improve weak areas.