Table of Contents
The Post Office of India has invited eligible aspirants to submit their online applications for 40889 GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The online application process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has started on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in from 27 January 2023 onwards. Interested aspirants can submit their applications by 16 February 2023. The aspirants will select based on merit. If interested, you can read this post for further details on the GDS Recruitment 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Overview
The candidates will select as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak will be paid INR 12000 for BPM and INR 10000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. There will be no exam; instead, a merit list will make based on eligibility.
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak.|
|Mode Of Exam||No Exam|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
|No. of Circle||23|
|Salary Scale||Branch Postmaster (BPM) – Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM ) /Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
Apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post has invited eligible aspirants to submit their online applications for 40889 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch, Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch, Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak vacancies. The online application process for GDS Recruitment 2023 commenced at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in on 27 January 2023 onwards. The candidates will choose based on merit. Keep reading for more updates!
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Date
- The application process commenced on January 27, 2023
- The registration window will shut down on February 16, 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Register your profile on the India Post website before applying
- Save your User Id and Password for further reference.
- Fill out the application with accurate details.
- Keep scanned copies of certificates to upload with the application form
- Take the latest passport-size photograph to attach to the online form
- Finally, review your application form before clicking on submit tab
Indian Post GDS Exam Date 2023
Update soon after the registration process is complete for GDS Recruitment 2023.
Download India Post GDS Notification PDF
The official notice for GDS Recruitment 2023 has published on January 2023 in PDF format. Aspirants waiting to learn more about the recruitment process can read GDS notification PDF to get a basic idea regarding the registration process, application dates, vacancy details, eligibility conditions, etc. Later, candidates who meet the prerequisites set by the exam authority can apply online for the post on the official portal at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
All dates for GDS Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Starting Date||27th January 2023|
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Last Date||16th February 2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for India Post GDS Application||17th to 19th February 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
The authority has listed 40889 vacancies in India Post department
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 years
- Permissible relaxations in the Upper age limit for different categories as listed below:-
|PwD and OBC||13 Years|
|PwD and SC/ST||15 Years|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Must know about Cycling or any two-wheeler.
- The candidate must have a secondary source of income to sustain himself and his family.
- No individuals holding an elective office will consider for engagement to the post.
- The aspirant selected as GDS shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be harmful to the business or interest of the Post Office.
- Any form of experience or service will not consider when making a selection.
- Residence and Accommodation for locating Branch Post Office. (Please read the notification for details)
- Production of SC/ST/OBC/disability/EWSs certificate in the prescribed format is necessary in case of such aspirants.
How to Apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- To apply, go to the official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Then, you have to complete the registration process.
- Log in to your profile and read the instructions carefully
- Fill in the application form and upload all the requested documents.
- Pay the application fees as per the requirements.
- Take a printout of the application.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|General candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Female candidates, SC/ST, PwD and Transwomen candidates||Nil|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Application Link
The online application started on January 27, 2023, and will be active till February 16, 2023. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for GDS Recruitment 2023 by clicking on the link below on or before February 16, 2023.
Selection Process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- The selection will complete as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the aspirant’s online submitted application forms.
- No weightage will provide for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the SSLC/10 class of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimal places will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- The selection process will finish by February 16, 2022.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Salary
|Post||Min TRCA for 4 hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Min TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||INR 12,000/-||INR 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||INR 10,000/-||INR 12,000/-|