Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the admit card for the Swachhta Nirikshak, Chemist, and other comparable direct and backlog post Combined Recruitment Test 2022 under Group II, Sub-Group 3. Eligible candidates can download their MPPEB Admit Card 2023 from the official website esb.mp.gov.in. The MPPEB Group 2 sub-group 3 test will conduct from February 13 to February 17 offline mode. The recruitment effort intends to fill 344 positions. Continue reading for the MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023 Link.
MPPEB Group 2 Hall Ticket 2023 Overview
|Recruiting Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Group 2 Sub Group 3|
|Date of Examination||February 13 to February 17, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written ExamDocument Verification
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPEB Group 2 Hall Ticket 2023: Releasing Date
On January 30, 2023, the MPPEB Recruitment Exam 2023 hall ticket got released on its official website. The MPPEB has released the admit card for the Swachhta Nirikshak, Chemist, and other comparable direct and backlog post Combined Recruitment Test 2022 under Sub-Group 3. Candidates who have applied for the examination can view and download their admit cards online at esb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can access their admission cards by logging in with their application Id/User Id and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY) and choosing a topic from the dropdown menu. A printed copy of the Test Admit Card is mandatory to enter the examination hall. Candidates will not permit to enter the Examination Centre without a hall ticket. Also, make sure you have reached the examination center before reporting time. Otherwise will not be able to write the MPPEB Examination 2023.
MPPEB Group 2 Exam Date
The MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023 has out now! As mentioned, the MPPEB Group 2 Exam will take place from February 13 to February 17. The timing and location of the examinations are on the MPPEB Admit Card. Enter your login credentials in the required field and download your admission card. Bring a hard copy of your admit card with your Id proof to attend the MPPEB exam.
Important Dates of MPPEB Group 2 Exam 2023
Find MPPEB Hall Ticket 2023 Important Dates below.
|Hall Ticket Release||30 January 2023|
|Exam Date||February 13 to February 17, 2023|
|Final Result||March 2023|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
Steps to Download MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website esb.mp.gov.in
- Now click on “DASHBOARD” option.
- Choose “Admit Card” Tab
- On the homepage, click on admit card link for ‘Group-2 (Sub Group -3)‘
- Enter your Application No, date of birth and submit
- The MPPEB Group 2 admit card will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout for future reference
Mentioned Info on MPPEB Hall Ticket 2023
Details mentioned in MPPEB Hall Ticket 2023 are given below
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name and Code
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Instructions
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
MPPEB Admit Card 2023 Link
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023 is one of the mandatory documents required to appear in the exam scheduled from February 13 to February 17. The Group 2 Admit Card 2023 is live at esb.mp.gov.in. Qualified candidates can download the Group 2 Admit Card by visiting the website. You can also use the provided URL below to download the same.
What to Carry with MPPEB Exam Hall?
- Hall Ticket
- Latest Passport Size Photographidentity proof
- Ball point pen
- Transparent water bottle
- PwD certificate for the candidates claiming relaxation
Items Restricted in the MPPEB Exam Hall
- Mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager
- Any type of electronic device
- Any metallic item
- Camera/tape recorder
- Pencil box/instrument/geometry box
- Eatables/water/tea/coffee/cold drinks
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023 Guidelines
- To get entrance to the exam venue, applicants must provide a hard copy of their MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023
- Applicants must provide a colour passport-size photograph along with their admission card.
- MPPEB Admit Card 2023 along with a valid ID proof has to be presented at the exam centre.
- The information on the MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2023 (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, and so on) must match the information on your identity evidence.
- Students are advised to arrive at the exam centre early in order to prevent last-minute rushes.
- Blank paper/rough sheets will be provided to the candidates inside the exam hall.
- Candidates have to sit on the seat that will be allocated by the authorities.