Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard has released an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of MT Fitter, Machinist & Other Vacancies on 10th October 2022. Candidates interested and finding themselves eligible for the same post can apply online through the ICG website from today onwards. The application link will be valid till 29th November 2022. Candidates between 18 years to 25 years can apply for the post till mentioned date.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 An Overview
The official notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik MT Fitter, Machinist & Other Vacancies are out on 10th October 2022. Check the important details from the below table.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik, Machinist 2022|
|Conducting Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Navik MT Fitter, Machinist & Other Vacancies|
|No of Vacancy||26|
|Application Start Date||15th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29th November 2022|
|Online Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|Physical Efficiency Test||To be notified soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The ICG Recruitment PDF, published in October 2022, contains various information regarding Indian Cost Guard recruitment, including registration date, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary, etc. The date of the ICG Examination will announce very soon.
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Date
Registration process for ICG Recruitment 2022 commenced on 15th October 2022. Qualified aspirants can be filled out the online application form till 29th November 2022. Once the application process end, the authority will announce the exam date of ICG Recruitment 2022.
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
Indian Cost Guard has not yet disclosed the official date for ICG Written Exam 2022. To get the exact updation regarding ICG Exam 2022, follow our page or visit the ICGofficials regularly.
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Important Date
Important dates related to ICG Recruitment are tabulated below.
|AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Issue||10th October 2022|
|Online Applications Commence||15th October 2022|
|Last Date of online application||29th November 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
How to Apply for Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the @https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/
- Scroll down the page and click on “Latest Updates” Option
- Click on Navik MT Fitter, Machinist & Other Vacancies Recruitment Tab
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Online Portal provided in the notification.
- Log in with required credential
- Download and fill out the AAI Recruitment 2022 form.
Note: The duly filled application with all the requisite documents should be sent to the following address by Ordinary Post only within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News: –
Coast Guard Region (East)
Near Napier Bridge
Fort St George (PO)
Chennai – 600 009
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Documents Required
The following list contains the documents that must be uploaded when applying online for the ICG Recruitment 2022. Check below to know the necessary documents for ICG Recruitment 2022.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Matriculation or equivalent mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th/UG/PG/Diploma mark sheet and certificate as per the essential eligibility.
- Latest Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) for reserved category candidates.
- Experience certificate
- NOC from the employer for presently serving in any Govt. organisation.
- Two latest passport size colour photographs
- Applicants are to enclose a separate blank envelope with Rs. 50/- postal stamp (pasted on the envelope) addressed to themselves with the application.
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|Store Keeper Grade II||04||12th Pass|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver||02||10th Pass/Valid Driving Licence|
|Electrical Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Carpenter/MT Fitter/Ship Fitter/ICE Fitter/Sheet Metal Worker/Electrical Fitter/Welder||12||10th Pass/ITI|
|Multi Tasking Staff||08||10th Pass|
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
12th pass from recognised Board/University
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for Store Keeper Grade II: 25 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
In this section, we have provided you with the eligibility criteria, the selection process of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be as per their standard of educational qualification and relevant trade covering following subjects;
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Questions on relevant trade for Store Keeping and Technical Tradesmen cadre. Mental Ability Test for Multi Tasking Staff Cadre.
- The qualifying marks in written exam is 50% and the candidates who qualify the written test are to be shortlisted for the trade test (where applicable). In case of SC and ST candidates, the qualifying marks shall be 45%. No relaxation in qualifying marks is admissible to OBC and EWS candidates.
- Merit list will be prepared strictly based on merit position as per marks obtained in written examination and will be published on the Indian Coast Guard website alongwith necessary instructions.