Table of Contents
The Indian Navy has published notification for the recruitment of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate, classified as Group “C” NonGazetted, Industrial for recruitment at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command on the official website of the Indian Navy. The Online registration process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 are expected to be available on 06th August 2022. There is 112 vacancies that has been issued for this post. Candidates having the required qualification can apply till 06 September 2022 on the official website https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Check the below table for an overview of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Screening of Applications
Conduct of Written Exam
|Salary Scale||INR 18000-56900|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Important Dates– Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||06th August 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||07th Sepetember 2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||10-15 days prior to exam|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||Yet to be announced|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Few days after exam|
|Call letter for Interview||10- 15 days prior|
|Interview||Yet to be announced|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be announced|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 112 vacancies for the Tradesman Mate post.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
- 18 to 25 years
- Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection procedure is explained below:-
- The selection process for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment include 3 stages;
Screening of Applications
Conduct of Written Exam
- Filtering of application will depend on normalized marks obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying stages.
- Selected aspirants will be communicated about their interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by applicants in their application form). Aspirants are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is complete.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants should register and fill application on Indian Navy’s official website for Tradesman Mate posts. To save time during the application submission window, aspirants can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as explained below:-
- Visit the official website – https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ given under ‘Recruitment for the post of Tradesman Mate, Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command.
- Fillout the Application form
- Check Corrections and Submit
- Pay required Appliction Fee
- Download and Take a Printout of Application for future reference
Ponits to be noted: –
(a) Whilst filling up the application online, it is recommended to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the 10th
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are compulsory fields and must be filled.
(b) All important documents (preferably in original),
- All Marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE and Tech courses
- Mark sheets all semesters for other degree examinations
- Date of birth proof (as per 10/12 certificate)
- CPL or Commercial Pilot Licence issued by The Directorate General of Civil Aviation or DGCA, Government of India,
- Merchant Navy certificate issued by Indian Government
- Ministry of Shipping & Transport
- NCC certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps
- Recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching while filling up the application.
(c) If any scanned document is not clear for any reason, the application will be rejected. Applicants are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing for an SSB interview.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern 2022
- Duration : 120 Minutes
- Total Marks : 100
- Negative Marking : 01
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
|Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.