The Indian Space Research Organisation Teacher job profile consists of various roles and responsibilities. Once an aspirant gets selected, he/she can get a wide range of experience while doing this job. The selection criteria consists of two stages: a written exam and skill test. After going through all these stages one gets recruited as a Indian Space Research Organisation Teacher. The age criteria includes a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 40 years. The age relaxation is also applicable as per the ISRO notification.
ISRO Teacher Job Profile
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will recruit candidates for the Teacher post for 3 different posts. The roles and responsibilities of the aspirants will vary according to the post. The applicants must check the job profiles before applying for the post to check their suitability:
- They can teach teach students from class 1 to class 5.
- To Develop engaging lesson plans for the students.
- The aspirants must have the creative ability to develop activities that stimulate learning and clearing doubts in students.
- The aspirants should also have the understanding and the necessary skills required to use educational technology tools and methods.
- They teach children from class 6 to class 12.
- Teach the subject as per the requirements of the students and their learning needs.
- Conduct remedial classes for students who need extra
- Set exams and assign projects to enhance the creativity and interest of the students in the subject.
- Mentor students to prepare for various competitions and exams.
- Correcting answer sheets timely.
- Develop ,maintain and update learning modules and lesson plans.
- Fulfill the office duties and responsibilities as assigned by the ISRO school authorities.
- To Plan and prepare the curriculum to teach students in advance.
- Prepare weekly assignments for the whole class.
- Conduct remedial classes for the upliftment of understanding of the subject.
- They teach children from class 6 to class 10.
- Mentor the students for competitive exams.
- Conducting preparation classes and tutorials.
- Select, obtain materials and supplies of textbooks and recommended reading materials to students.
Teacher Career Growth and Promotion
The career growth opportunities for all the posts of the ISRO Teacher are limited. After a period of time working as a Teacher, the aspirants can be promoted to higher posts. After clearing a few departmental exams and experience, the aspirant will be open to promotion and career growth.
ISRO Teacher Salary
Here are the details on the Indian Space Research Organisation Teacher in Hand Salary. the candidates can check out the following table for understanding the Level of Pay Matrix and Basic salary for the PGT, TGT and PRT posts.
|ISRO Teacher in Hand Salary|
|Post Code||Name of the post||Level in Pay Matrix of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016 (in INR)|
|01 to 04||PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)||Level 8 ( 47,600 – 1,51,100/-)|
|05 to 11||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)||Level 7 ( 44,900 – 1,42,400/-)|
|12||PGT (Primary Teacher)||Level 6 ( 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)|
ISRO Teacher Salary and Pay Matrix 2022
The aspirants applying for the respective PGT, TGT and PRT posts under the ISRO Teacher Recruitment 2022 must go through the following tables to find out the Indian Space Research Organisation Teacher Salary & Pay Matrix. In the following table, the pay matrix for each post is explained in detail. The aspiring candidates must keep in mind that the following pay matrix might vary on the basis of factors like grade pay, Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) depending on the region of posting, and others.
Pay Matrix of ISRO PGT Post
|Pay Matrix of ISRO PGT Post (Approximately)|
|Basic Pay:||INR. 47,600|
|DA (34%):||INR. 16,184|
|HRA (Class X 27%):||INR. 12,852|
|DA on TA:||INR. 1,224|
|Gross Salary:||INR. 81,460 (Approx)|
Pay Matrix of ISRO TGT Post
|Pay Matrix of ISRO TGT Post (Approximately)|
|Basic Pay:||INR. 44,900|
|DA (34%):||INR. 15,266|
|HRA (Class X 27%):||INR. 12,123|
|DA on TA:||INR. 1,224|
|Gross Salary:||INR. 77,113 (Approx)|
Pay Matrix of ISRO PRT Post
|Pay Matrix of ISRO PRT Post (Approximately)|
|Basic Pay:||INR. 35400|
|DA (34%):||INR. 6018|
|HRA (Class X 27%):||INR. 8496|
|DA on TA:||INR. 612|
|Gross Salary:||INR.54126 (Approx)|
ISRO Teacher Salary and Perks
In this section we will discuss the ISRO Teacher Salary & Benefits for the PGT, TGT and PRT posts in detail. The Indian Space Research Organisation offers various attractive benefits or perks to its employees. Thus, the candidates who will be selected for the post of Indian Space Research Organisation PGT, TGT and PRT will be able to enjoy the following mentioned benefits.
- Medical facilities for self and dependents
- Canteen facility
- Library Facility
- Free Transportation (in lieu of transport allowance)
- Housing facility (in lieu of HRA)
- Leave Travel Concession
- Group Insurance
- House building advance
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.