JEE Main 2021 application form correction window has opened. Candidates applied for the JEE Main 2021 February exam can make corrections in the application form. NTA (National Testing Agency) has opened the JEE Main 2021 application correction window on January 27 on the official website. JEE Main 2021 application form correction facility is available until January 30 (11:50 pm). JEE Main 2021 exam will be conducted in four phases (February/march/April/and May) by National Testing Agency (NTA) as an entrance exam to various courses in NITs, IIITs, SPAs and CFTIs in India. Here we have provided the link to the JEE Main 2021 Application Correction Window and steps to how to do it.
JEE Main 2021 Exam – Important Dates
|Registration for JEE Main 2021 exam reopens||16-Dec-2020 to 23-Jan-2021|
|Last date to pay JEE Main 2021 application Fee||24-Jan-2021|
|Correction window opens||27-Jan-2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam date||23 -02-2021 to 26-02-2021|
JEE Main 2021 Application Correction Window Opened
- NTA has opened online application form correction window for JEE Main 2021 February exam. The JEE Main 2021 online application correction window will remain open until January 30, 2021. Candidates applied for JEE Main 2021 can make use of this facility to make any corrections in the already submitted application form. Candidates can make correction in the application form, through the correction window link available at official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- NTA has opened the JEE Main 2021 application correction window on January 27 on the official website. JEE Main 2021 application correction facility is available until January 30 (11:50 pm). Candidates, who have successfully submitted their JEE Main 2021 application form, will be able to make corrections in the filled-in application form. Candidates must note that only certain details can be edited during this facility.
- Students will not be able to change all the details filled in the form, information such as name of the candidate, contact/ address details, category, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. can be changed. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances,” as per the official notice.
- NTA conducts JEE Main exam in 4 phases and the first phase will be held in February and other phase will be held in March, April and May. JEE Main 2021 exam is scheduled to be held from 23rd February to 26th February in two shifts. Exam will be conducted in computer-based mode. The JEE Mains 2021 entrance exam will be conducted across 329 exam centre’s in India and 10 centre’s in abroad. The first shift will begin from 9 am to 12 pm while the second shift will be from 3 pm to 6 pm for B.Plan and BArch papers.
How to Correct JEE Main 2021 Application Form ?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2021,jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Application Form Correction JEE Main 2021’ link in the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials like application number, password and security pin
- JEE Main 2021 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Make the required changes in the application form and click on submit button
Other JEE Main 2021 Link-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.