Table of Contents
Karnataka RTO Recruitment 2021 official notification will be released soon as per the updates of indicative notice. Karnataka Road Transport Corporation will be inviting applications from eligible candidates towards 2816 vacant posts across various positions. The application window and the final notification are yet to publish. The details will be available and candidates can apply online through this page. But as per the instructions given in the draft notification, the selection process will have a written test and the personal interview stage.
Karnataka RTO Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Road Transport Department invited applications from eligible graduates towards the Road Transport Officer posts. The transport department has released the draft notification on December 31, 2020, with more than 2816 vacant positions in RTO, SDA, FDA, and Inspector posts. The official notification is expected to release soon as per the available information.
The commencement of online application, exam fee payment dates, and last date to submit the completed online application will be updated here soon after the official notification is released.
Eligibility Criteria for RTO Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age shall be between 18 years and 35 years.
- Education Qualification: For RTO posts, Candidates should have completed graduation in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from any UGC-recognized university or its equivalent. The minimum required education qualifications will be updated soon once the official notification is out.
Karnataka RTO Vacancy 2021
The vacancy details according to the Karnataka RTO recruitment 2021 draft notification is:
|Commissioner, Transportation and Road Safety||1|
|Joint Transport Commissioner||6|
|Deputy Transport Commissioner and Senior Regional Transport Officer||3|
|Regional Transport Officer||47|
|Assistant Regional Transportation Officer||93|
|Assistant Regional Transportation Officer (Administration)||10|
|Senior Motor Vehicle Prospects||214|
|Motor Vehicle Prospects||430|
|Assistant Secretary, Regional Transport Officer’s Workplace Assistants, Treasury and Tax Officers||15|
|First Division Assistants||435|
|Second Division Assistants||545|
|Attender, Process Server||30|
Transport Department Assignment Cadre
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Legal Officer||2|
|Financial Advisors of the Transport Commissioner||2|
|Corporate Assistant Director||1|
|Assistant Corporate Officer||3|
Karnataka Transport Department Recruitment Salary
|Commissioner, Transportation and Road Safety||–|
|Joint Transport Commissioner||Rs.74400‐109600/-|
|Deputy Transport Commissioner and Senior Regional Transport Officer||Rs.67750‐104600/-|
|Regional Transport Officer||Rs.52650‐97100/-|
|Assistant Regional Transportation Officer||Rs.43100‐83900/-|
|Assistant Regional Transportation Officer (Administration)|
|Senior Motor Vehicle Prospects||Rs.40900‐78200/-|
|Motor Vehicle Prospects||Rs.33450‐62600/-|
|Assistant Secretary, Regional Transport Officer’s Workplace Assistants, Treasury and Tax Officers||Rs.40900‐78200/-|
|First Division Assistants||Rs.27650‐52650/-|
|Second Division Assistants||Rs.21400‐42000/-|
|Attender, Process Server||Rs.19950‐37900/-|
Karnataka RTO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
The department is yet to publish the final recruitment notification. Once the application window is open, candidates can apply for these posts through the Transport Corporation official website till January 31, 2021. While filling the application, Candidates should Pay a Non-Refundable Fee of
- General/ Unreserved Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ Category – Rs.150/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Steps to Apply Online for KPSC RTO
- Interested candidates go through the notification for the details. For that check on the Applicant Portion, click on Karnataka RTO Notification.
- Read the notification Karnataka RTO Notification 2021.
- And those who are eligible, log in to the Karnataka Public Service @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Register yourself by clicking on the option, ‘Click Here for One Time Registration.
- Complete the registration procedure. All the new users should register themselves with the portal prior to applying for the post.
- Now, select the Karnataka Road Transport Officer Application Form.
- Complete the application by filling in the necessary details and then pay the required fees and upload the requested documents.
- After final submission, take the printout of the Karnataka Road/ Regional Transport Officer application form for future references.
Click here to apply online for the post directly. (Link will be active soon)
Karnataka RTO Selection Process
As per the draft notice, the selection process will have a written test followed by the interview or skill test and the document verification process.
Karnataka RTO 2021 Notification PDF
Stay tuned to this page for the RTO exam preparations. The online application start dates and last date to submit the application and examination fees will be updated on this page. Further, the written exam dates will also be updated here.