Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board has published the syllabus for the Staff Nurse Grade 2(Category No: 13/2020). The notification for the Staff Nurse was released on 3rd March 2020. The Guruvayur Devaswom Managing Committee (GDMC) will conduct the written exam for the post in Thrissur for all eligible applicants. The exam will be held on 25th April 2021. Candidates download the KDRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Syllabus PDF.
KDRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board|
|Name of Devaswom||Guruvayur Devaswom|
|Notification Date||3rd March 2020|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Grade 2|
|Number of Applicant||1636|
|Exam Date||25 April 2021|
|Admit Card||Will Release soon|
KDRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Exam Pattern
Mode of Test: Objective Type (Multiple Choice OMR valuation)
Medium of questions: English
Total Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Duration of Test: 1 hour 15 minutes
KDRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Syllabus: Main Topics
Part I: – General Knowledge and Current Affairs- 20 marks
- Important current, International, National, regional events in the field of politics, Science and Technology, Space exploration, Arts and Culture, Sports, and Cinema. Literature – Renowned writers and their works – prestigious Literary awards and Award winners.
- Basic physiography and Demography – India in General and Kerala in particular. States and Union Territories.
- Various International and National Organizations, Institutions, Agencies working for the eradication of Poverty and for the betterment of Health and Hygiene. World Food Programme, World Health Organization, National Health Mission, Swachh Bharath Mission, etc.
- Conservation and Protection of the environment – Its importance. Environmental Hazards – Pollution, Carbon Emission, Global warming. Action Plan for disaster management.
- Social Welfare, Social security, and Social Development projects, Schemes and Legislations of the Central and State Governments. State Governments Programmes, Project Schemes in the Health and Family Welfare Sector. Karunya Benevolent Health Scheme, Arogya Kiranam, Ardram Mission, Sruthi Tharangam, Sneha Sparsam, Thalolam, Vayomithram, etc.
- Democratic Decentralization in India in general and Kerala in particular. Local Self Governments – Rural and Urban – Power and responsibilities.
- Human Rights Commission. National and State Women’s Commissions. National and State Commissions for the Protection of Child Rights. Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Balavakasha Commissions, Central, and State Information Commissions – Powers and Functions.
- Covid – 19 Pandemic – Awareness, Guidelines, and Advisory. Measures exercised by the Central and State Governments for the Containment of the Pandemic – Role of Citizens. NGO’s and Health workers.
- Major Temples in Kerala – Location, and peculiarities. Various Davasom Boards in the State. Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board – Objectives, Powers, and Responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge in computer and its components, Internet, E-mail, World Wide Web, Social Media – its relevance.
Part II: – Different areas of study based on the educational qualifications fixed for the post- 80 marks
- Bioscience and behavioral science
- Nursing foundation, First aid
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Education, Introduction to research, Professional Trends and adjustment and Nursing administration and Ward management
Download the Devasom Board Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF and check the detailed Part II Topic-wise Syllabus:
Practice more Kerala Devaswom Board Staff Nurse Grade 2 model questions to ensure your rank in the upcoming recruitment examinations. Entri is the best online platform to start your preparations. Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding KDRB Notification updates 2021.