Table of Contents
Attempt the Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector mock test freely!!
The Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector examination will be conducted on 16th October 2020. Aspirants will be in their last-minute preparation. Attempt these questions which also include the previous year questions. Entri provides the latest mock tests and previous question papers of various exams conducted by the Kerala PSC. Practice the questions for Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector.
Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector
- (A) B. Com Degree of Recognized University with Co-Operation as a special subject.
- (B) (i) BA or BSc. Or B. Com Degree of a recognized University AND (ii) Higher Diploma in Co-Operation OR Successful completion of the subordinate Personnel Training Course conducted by the Co-Operative Department. OR Junior Diploma in Co-Operation awarded by the State Co-Operative Union, Kerala
- (C) BSc. (Co-Operation and Banking) Degree of the Kerala Agricultural University.
- (D) Diploma in Rural Services with Co-Operation as a special subject awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education.
- (E) Co-Operation Degree (Bachelor of Co-Operation) awarded by the Gandhi gram Rural Institute (Deemed University)
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 1.15 Hours
- The medium of Questions: English
Syllabus- Main Topics
- The co-operative movement in Foreign Countries.
- Co-operation and other Economic Systems, Organizations, and Associations.
- Administrative Set-up of Co-operative Department in Kerala
- Co-operation and its Principles.
- Co-operative Education and Training.
- Types of Co-operatives and Co-operative Credit
- Co-operative Legislations.
- Co-operative Accounting
Junior Cooperative Inspector Mock Test
1. Program provides users with a grid of rows and columns is classified as
A) Column grid
C) Rows grid
D) Reliability grid
2. What is the updated version of the IT Act, 2000?
A) IT Act, 2007
B) Advanced IT Act, 2007
C) IT Act, 2008
D) Advanced IT Act, 2008
3. Who has the right to counter-mand the Cheque?
4. The Danish Dairy Association is the federation of…… in Denmark
A) Republic dairy association
B) Regional dairy association
C) Primary Co-operative dairy society
D) None of these
5. The expenses of a special audit of a Banking Company specified in the order made by the Reserve Bank shall be borne by
A) The Banking Company
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) CAG of India
D) Ministry of Finance
6. The Co-operative spinning mill in India was started in which five-year plan
7. A smaller general body constituted under section 27 (2) of the KCS Act is called
A) Annual general body
B) Representative general body
C) Smaller general body
D) Statutory general body
8. The management of account receivable of the exporter or manufacturer is known as
A) Venture Capital assistance
B) Foreign exchange service
C) Factoring Service
D) Restructuring service
9. The drawer of a cheque is mentioned the date subsequent to the date on which it is drawn; it is called
A) Stale Cheque
B) Post-dated Cheque
C) Predated Cheque
D) None of these
10. The reasons for the 97th Constitutional Amendment Act of 2011 are
- Over the years, the co-operative sector has made a significant contribution to various sectors of the national economy
- It has achieved large growth
- But, it has shown weaknesses in safeguarding the interests of the members and fulfillment of objects for which these institutions were organized
- There have been incidences where elections have been postponed indefinitely; nominated office bearers have remained in-charge of these institutions for a long time resulting in a reduction in the accountability of co-operative societies to their members.
A) 2 and 4
B) 2 and 3
C) 1, 2 and 3
D) All of the above
Practice more Questions for Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector Mock Questions
1. In India, banks are regulated by
2. Presently, the NO Frill account is known as
3. The Blueprint Co-operative is also known as
ANS: Designer Co-operative
4. The liquidator is appointed by
5. Headquarter of Coirfed is at
6. The connecting bank between NABARD and co-operative credit institution?
7. The time limit to file an appeal before Govt. is
ANS: 60 days
8. The first Moshav Ovdim was established in
9. The Verification that the sum of debits and the sum of credits in the ledger are equal is called.
ANS: Trial Balance
10. Which act is based on the English Friendly Societies Act 1896?
ANS: 1904 Act
Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector Previous Year Question Paper:
Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector Answer Key, Click Here.