Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts exams for various posts in the state of Kerala. The 10th Level exam is the first of its kind for all job aspirants. To qualify for this exam, candidates need to have good knowledge in topics such as General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Science. Boost your confidence and enhance your chances of success with our meticulously curated resource of Kerala PSC 10th Level previous questions.
he Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruits candidates for various posts such as Security Guard, Office Attendant, Junior Typist, Clerk, etc through 10th Level exam. The candidates belonging from Kerala who have passed matriculation can apply for the KPSC 10th level exam.
Kerala PSC 10th Level – Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Previous Question Paper|
Benefits Of Solving Kerala PSC 10th Level Previous Year Papers
- The Kerala PSC 10th Level previous year papers are a valuable source for the exam preparation as they guide candidates with Kerala PSC 10th level syllabus and exam pattern.
- The Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam previous year question papers will help candidates in improving their time management skills for the exam.
- The Kerala PSC 10th Level previous year papers can be used to understand the paper difficulty and type of questions asked.
- Solving the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam previous year papers will improve candidate’s potential and confidence for the exam.
- The candidates can use Kerala PSC 10th Level previous year papers to analyse their performance and preparation level.
Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Exam Syllabus 2023 (Expected)
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Renaissance in Kerala||
Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 (Expected)
The Kerala PSC 10th Level Selection Process comprises stages like Common Preliminary Exam followed by Mains Exam/Skill Test according to the qualification and the posts. Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Exam Pattern can give a general idea about the exam format, the number of questions asked, maximum marks, marking scheme, etc to the candidates. Therefore, the aspirants need to check the exam pattern before starting the exam preparation. The Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Pattern are discussed below:
- Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims is an OMR-Based Test
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be added. No negative marking is applicable for wrong answers
- There is no deduction of marks for unattempted or unanswered questions
- The Prelims exam consists of 100 Questions.
- The Prelims exam carry a total of 100 marks
- The question paper medium shall be in English/Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
- The overall time duration of the exam is 1 hour 15 mins.
|Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 (Expected)|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Renaissance in Kerala||60||1 hour 15 mins||English and Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada|
|Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability||20|
Kerala PSC 10th Level Previous Question Papers PDF 2023
Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Books 2023
The candidates who clear the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Cut Off for common preliminary exam will be eligible to apply for the further rounds as per the post and qualification. Therefore, they need to secure good marks in the exam. To ace the exam, the candidates should make sure that they prepare from the best Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Books. The best books for the exam are discussed in the table below:
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Renaissance in Kerala||General Knowledge 2022||Manohar Pandey||Explanatory Answers related to current affairs, History, Polity, General Science, General Knowledge,|
|A Survey of Kerala History||A Sreedhara Menon||Book to enhance the general knowledge and the history of Kerala|
|Manorama Year Book||Mammen Mathew||The books contain important and relevant news of the national and international events|
|Physical Science||Introduction to Quantum Mechanics||David J Griffiths||This book covers important concepts of the theory and application of mechanics|
|Natural Science||HSA Natural Science||Prof (Dr) K Sivarajan||Book to increase the knowledge of natural science|
|NCERT Science Book from Class 8 to Class 10||–||Explanatory answers to brush up on the basic concepts of each topic|
|Lucent’s General Science||Lucent Publications||These comprehensive books provide relevant information related to the topics of General Science|
|Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||Guide to solve the numerical ability questions along with detailed answers. This book also contains a Model Test Paper for practice purposes.|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal||This book covers a wide range of questions with detailed explanation related to sections like Arithmetical Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Numerical Ability||S-Chand Publications||This book contains high-level numerical questions for various competitive exams.|
Q2. Are the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Books enough to crack the exam?