Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest recruitment notification against the post of University Assistant, Category No. 486/2022 in Kerala Universities across the state. The notification is available online on the official portal of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in. Interested candidates who meet with eligibility criteria can apply for the assistant post till 4th January 2023 (12:00 Midnight).
If interested, visit the Kerala PSC Website or your PSC Thulasi profile on or before the mentioned date. Before applying, each candidate should register via a one-time registration process through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Once the registration is over, the exam date will be notified here. The last date for applying is 4th January 2023. Bookmark this article for the Latest updates regarding Kerala PSC University Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Recruitment 2022-2023 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Kerala Universities|
|Name of post||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC University Assistant Recruitment 2022-2023 Notification PDF
Analyzing detailed information regarding any job vacancies is essential before applying for any position in which you are interested. Are you interested in Kerala PSC University Assistant Vacancy? Do you want to know the recruitment process in detail? To familiarize themselves with the hiring procedure, interested candidates must read the Kerala PSC University Assistant PDF in its entirety. Applicants waiting to apply for the vacancies can now check and download Kerala PSC University Assistant Notification PDF from the Kerala PSC website or the direct link below.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Recruitment 2022-2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for University Assistant Vacancy 2022 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||Started|
|Last date for online application||4th January 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC University Assistant Recruitment 2022-2023 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to register for University Assistant Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download University Assistant Notification PDF of Category No. 486/2022 in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Click required vacancy application link
- Enter the Login credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Vacancy 2022-2023
The details regarding Kerala PSC University Assistant Vacancy 2023 has listed in the official Notification. If interested check the PDF given below
Kerala PSC University Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022-2023
The Public Service Commission has a set of criteria to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of University Assistants. All applicants need to ensure that they possess all the requirements laid by the Commission. Applications of the candidates who do not meet the criteria will be rejected. Read on to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of University Assistants in various departments in Kerala universities.
- Applicants should be in the age limit of 18 to 36 years.
- Only Candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. No other age relaxation will be allowed.
- Age relaxation will be applicable
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university
Kerala PSC University Assistant Selection Process 2022-2023
If required, the Commission will conduct an OMR/ written exam to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for an interview and subsequently for document verification. Disciplinary action will be taken against those candidates who submit application for the post with false claims of possession of prescribed qualification, experience etc. and give confirmation for examination, irrespective of whether they have appeared or not for the examination. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for an interview and document verification.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Salary 2022-2023
Candidates recruited for the post of Assistant Professor will be paid an amount of ₹ 39,300-83,000/- per month