Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released a notification on 28 February (CATEGORY NO: 026/2022) regarding vacancies for various posts. This is a golden opportunity for the graduates out there who have been aspiring for a government job. The vacancies are for Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk. Aspirants can go through the official notification through the website of the commission. Applications should be submitted online until 12 midnight 30 March 2022.
Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2022 Recruitment Overview
|Name of recruiting organization
|Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)
|Various organizations under the Commission
|Name of post
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/
Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior
Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk
|Number of vacancies
|Yet to be announced
|As prescribed for the post by the
Company/ Corporation/ Board concerned.
|18 – 36 years
|Mode of recruitment
|Mode of application
|Last date for submission of online application
|30 March 2022
Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2022 Age Limit
Candidates should be in the age group 18 to 36 years to apply for this vacancy i.e. they should be born between 2 January 1986 and 1 January 2004 (both dates included). Candidates belonging to Other Backward Communities(OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the post of Assistant/ Clerk must possess B. A/ B. Sc./ B. Com. Degree or equivalent from a university recognized by the government. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification will have to produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of
Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk 2022 Application Process
Candidates are urged to thoroughly go through the official notification before submitting their application. They should ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria set forth by the Commission. Once done, candidates can follow the procedure given below to apply for the vacancy.
- Candidates who aspire to apply for this vacancy should first register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission – ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’. While creating new profile you will have to upload a photograph which should have be taken within 6 (six) months. Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile.
- Once you register, you will be provided with a user ID and password. This user ID will be required for all further correspondence with the committee.
- You can now log on to your profile using your user ID and password.
- Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Assistant/ Clerk post in the notification link to apply for a post.
- Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Upload a photograph taken after 31 December 2012. The name of the candidate and date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for ten (10) years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for applying for this vacancy.
- Before submitting the application form, make sure that all the information entered are accurate. Applications once submitted cannot be deleted or altered.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
If a written/ OMR/ On-line Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Only those candidates who give their confirmation can generate and download the admission tickets 15 days before the date of the test.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.