Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Part Time Junior Language Teacher shortlist 2023 has been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC). The commission has released the list of 2023 Kerala Junior Language Teacher who have been provisionally eligible for the post. This is a great opportunity for aspiring nurses who wish to build a career in the educational sector. The selected applicants will get to work in government schools across Kerala.
The selection of the shortlist is based on various factors such as educational qualifications, skill set, and experience. The selection criteria also includes the performance of the applicants in the written examination as well as the interview. Applicants who have been shortlisted must visit the official website of the Kerala PSC and complete the further process in order to fulfill the employment formalities. Best of luck!
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023: Highlights
|Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
|Name of the Post
|Part Time Junior Language Teacher
|OMR based written examination and Document verification
|Method of Appointment
|Finial Rank List
|To be announced
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023: Release Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced the shortlist of applicants for positions as Part Time and Full Time Junior Language Teacher 2023. On the commission’s official website, the list has been made available. The shortlist containing the register numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview, subject to the verification of the original documents, for selection to the post of Part time Junior Language Teacher in the Education Department in various districts on the basis of the OMR Test. The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The candidates whose Register Numbers are included in the shortlist are directed to be present in person for verification of original documents and Interview as per the schedule to be intimated in due course through profile message and SMS.
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The release date for the Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Final Rank List 2023 has not yet been specified. When it is announced, we will update this page with the date.
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Provisional List 2023: Important Dates
|Kerala PSC Part Time Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023
|December 05, 2023
|Final Rank List
Kerala PSC Part Time Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023: PDF
Click on the link below to download Kerala PSC Part Time Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023
Category Number: 811/2022
Category Number: 810/2022
Category Number: 809/2022
Category Number: 807/2022
Category Number: 806/2022
Category Number: 727/2022
Category Number: 655/2022
Category Number: 300/2022
Category Number: 298/2022
Category Number: 297/2022
Category Number: 295/2022
Category Number: 293/2022
Category Number: 290/2022
Category Number: 240/2022
Category Number: 239/2022
Category Number: 499/2021
Kerala PSC Full Time Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023
Click on the link below to download the provisional list of Full Time Junior Language Teacher recruitment 2023
CATEGORY NUMBER: 780/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 781/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 780/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 771/2022
Category Number: 769/2022
Category Number: 768/2022
Category Number: 766/2022
Category Number: 765/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 762/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 757/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 756/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 753/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 752/2022
Category Number: 712/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 690/2022
Category Number: 656/2022
Category Number: 646/2022
Category Number: 645/2022
Category Number: 642/2022
Category Number: 641/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 638/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 635/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 634/2022
Category Number: 633/2022
Category Number: 632/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 631/2022
Category Number: 630/2022
Category Number: 628/2022
Category Number: 627/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 626/2022
Category Number: 612/2022
Category Number: 604/2022
Category Number: 413/2022
Category Number: 369/2022
Category Number: 332/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 085/2021
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023: How to Download
Follow the step by step procedures below to download Junior Language Teacher Provisional List 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidates should log in to the profile page using the Username and Password
- Then, click on the option Kerala PSC Junior Language Shortlist 2023.
- The PDF file containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their name and roll numbe and can download the PDF file for further reference.
Details Mentioned on PSC Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023: Cut-off
The candidates who have secured 11 marks and above are included in the Main List of the Short List and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplimentary Lists. The Candidates included in the Short List should be present in person and produce the original documents for One Time Registration Verification and Interview. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification and Interview will be intimated in due course through profile message and SMS.
The factors that affect while determining the Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Cut-off Marks are:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies for the post for every district
- Number of applicants
- Previous year cut-off mark
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top most marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 11 ( eleven ) marks and above are included in the Short List .
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published in due course
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 02-06-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.Answer scripts of no Candidates are invalidated vide Notification No : ER VII(2)3258/2023/EW dated 04.09.2023