Kirkee Cantonment Board, Pune released applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 09 posts of Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, and Sanitary Inspector. Apply online for the Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 posts through the direct link provided below before the last date 24th May 2021.
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Notification Overview
|Organization||Kirkee Cantonment Board|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, and Sanitary Inspector|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||24 May 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Skill Test, Written Test|
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limits for different categories are as follows:
- SCs /STs:30
- OBC: 28
- Others / GEN: 25
- Departmental Candidates (Kirkee Cantonment employees only): Age relaxation as per rules
- Junior Clerk
Graduation in any stream
Proficient in Computer (MSCIT or CCC (Course on Computer Concepts)
Govt. Certificate in Computer Typing 35 wpm in English
Desirable: Hindi Typing and Knowledge of Hindi
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Desirable: B Tech/BE (Civil)
- Sanitary Inspector
HSC with Sanitary Inspector’s Course Certificate from Govt recognized Institute.
Desirable: Graduate in any stream
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Vacancy & Payscale
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk: Level S-6, Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level S-15, Rs. 41800 – Rs. 132300.
- Sanitary Inspector: Level S-8, Rs.25500- Rs.81100.
Selection Process for Kirkee Recruitment
There will a Skill test and written test for all posts mentioned in the notification.
- The skill test is only qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the skill test by the applicants who are declared qualified for admission to the written examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- There will be no interview for any of the above-mentioned posts.
- The questions for the written test will be set only in English and the questions will be of Objective/ Descriptive type. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
The date of the Examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates along with the Hall ticket.
Apply Online for Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
There is only an Online Mode of applying for Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment.
- Visit the Cantonment Board website @https://kirkee.cantt.gov.in
- Then candidates need to create a login for the website with a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, also create a password.
- Login to edit the profile details
- Select the name of the post or service for which you are applying
- Upload scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format.
- On entering the registration number and Date of Birth, applicants can download their application and print, for future references.
An examination fee of Rs.100/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Woman/ Transgender/ Disabled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities are exempted from fee payment.
Note: For Recruitment regarding query kindly contact on 020-25819120 (Monday to Friday 10 am to 5.30 pm) /020-25820123 (e-Chhawani Help Desk No.)